I need advice on my store

1 0 0

Good Morning Community,

Would you take a look at my shop please, I need direction. My store is Yougogirlalldaylong. Any advice is greatly welcomed.

Sincerely,

Bev

0 Likes
Highlighted

Dear Bev,

Screenshot.png

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Need to work on design

3. Optimize your product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Add policies pages at footer

6. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale
7. Add blog section

There are other areas you need to work

Need help? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
1 0 0

please i need you support,if i have done it right.Any support that i have not mainson please help.

0 Likes

Hi @bevclayton1 ,

I reviewed your store. Here are a few things you might consider changing.

Logo Design: Logo makes a strong first impression. So for Brand identity, you need a proper logo to represent your business. The logo and its text is very difficult to see on your website.

Homepage: Need more work on the homepage layout. Check the homepage flow. You can add more sections on the homepage such as ‘blogs’, ‘New arrivals’, ‘offers & discount banners’ to engage users.

Images: Your website images don’t look responsive to many devices. Ensure text is user-visible while web fonts are loading.

Performance optimization: Make mobile your first priority. Check everything on your mobile. Also, work on performance optimization for great user experience.

Contact Us and About Us Page: It would be nice if you create contact us and about us page in the footer or it can be displayed at the top right portion of the header.

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
455 19 52

The home page should be visually pleasing and must attract appropriate and potential visitors to your site. In order to capture the immense attention of your visitors, try to add some of these following points in your homepage-

Slideshow Image
Collection List
Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with a link to about page )
Newsletter Sign Up
Popular Products ( 4-8 Max )

• Get a favicon in your store. A favicon is a small 16×16 pixel icon that serves as branding for your website. Its main purpose is to help visitors locate your page easier when they have multiple tabs open.
  • Customers have short attention spans and have no patience when it comes to hunting down your phone number or email address in contact us page. So add your Contact details on the Contact Us page. It will also help in trust-building. And also an About Us page.
  • You can add a slider of images and add featured products to it. Also, you can add video for top-selling products to make it more creative and interactive.
  • You need to work on the customer engagement part. I will suggest you add pop-ups, chatbots, reviews, and other marketing tools along with the newsletter to increase the traffic on a daily basis on your website. Also, increasing customer engagement will make your website more interactive which will help you in conversions and retaining your customers.

AiTrillion.com will help you to stimulate your customer's engagement & re-engage and retain them. AiTrillion is a single marketing platform that performs all the marketing functions efficiently. It has everything that an eCommerce store owner needs like Web push notification, Email Marketing, Loyalty Rewards, Reviews, Pop-ups, Announcement Bar and other advanced features like Workflow Automation, Customer Timeline and Ai Predictions orchestrated under one umbrella.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes