I need customers

Qbostevo
1 0 0

I been open over 4 months and I haven’t sale anything at all. I’m starting to worry because I have a lot of staff that I need to sale. I try marketing with Facebook and Instagram. But haven’t work yet. I need your advice or if you could help me to promote my business in your business for people to know my business. I feel disappointed but I don’t want to give up. Please help me

0 Likes
Kiddienation
Excursionist
40 1 4

Hi, 

Can you please share your store URL ? 

Thank you

0 Likes
Propelguru
Trailblazer
308 7 43

There is no need to worry about if you are not getting enough sales using Facebook and Instagram, it always good to try from social media but when you are getting less or no sales, then you should definitely use google ads.

Google Advertising is an online advertising platform where you can pay to advertise Shopify stores, products, and content. There are five types of Google ads. Research and shopping are very important to you. There are some best practices you need to follow in google ads:

• Clearly define the product and offer categories you want to emphasize. You need to invest in them. The secret is to think strategically and make choices in areas where there is a lot of positive feedback.
  • You pay for the upgraded rankings, but you still have to explain your business offer so you can choose a ranking. This requires careful selection of keywords along with relevant page content. You need to master the basic skills: Choose killer keywords wisely for the location.
  • Use remarketing to consolidate your presence and generate customer loyalty.
  • With Google AdWords, you can calculate every pound invested in a campaign. Advanced ROI allows you to design your budget in a whole new way. The question is no longer what you can afford to spend, but how much do you want to spend! Examining the results of your campaigns can determine where your margins are increased and what optimizations will be made for better results. Click-through rate, conversion rate, average basket, cost-per-click, and Quality Score all impact ROI.
  • Optimize your site
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hello @Qbostevo, please share your store URL.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes