I need feed back on my store and any advice!

1 0 0
The url to the store is https://vendettaco.com/
This is all custom t shirt designs I’ve made please give me some advice!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1791 29 194

Hello,

I just had look into your website. I observed few points on your website

-> Why you implement your store logo? A very much outlined logo is a simple method to pass on to potential customers that your business is proficient, dependable, and gives quality merchandise or administrations.
-> I am unable to find your store's privacy policies and refund policy pages. You can add privacy policy page in your website, It points of interest your organization's perspectives and techniques on the data gathered from visitors.
-> You should add Refund Policy in home page footer or header section, it can help increase sales because an overwhelming percentage of the customer population looks for it And having a well-thought-out return policy clearly displayed in your store is key to attracting and keeping your customers. Simply You should give confidence to your customers.
-> You can add trust badges in your store, It helps to your visitors to stay on your site more time, and they trust your store easily.
-> You can Implement Testimonials, Testimonials are key to building trust online, especially if you’re selling a product or service. When you have a happy customer or reader, consider asking them to give you a testimonial. Then feature a few of them prominently on your sales page.
-> And You have to create your store blog, Your blog gives you the chance to make applicable substance for your clients. Utilize this as an advertising strategy to drive activity back to your site.
-> Where you have provided your Facebook page link in your store? I am unable to find.If not, then you can provide the face book page link. And you can promote your store by using of Instagram also, it is also helpful for your conversion rate.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1284 75 275

Hey Vendettaco,

The search landing page is disabled.  Apart from that,  some other essential points to be noted for store improvement are as follows:

1. Favicon is missing-which is quite crucial for site identification.
  2. The logo needs a little remodification. Different font styles and color combinations should be tried for giving it a more unique look.
  3. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  4. Bestsellers need to be added for depicting the site peculiarity.
  5. Discounts need to be added for better customer engagement.
  6. All Discounted items should be kept in a seperate "Sale" section.
  7. You should add terms and condition and FAQ’s if any, again these also help in building search engine content. 
  8. Testimonials should be added for better brand promotion.
  9. Reviews should be included below each product for improving customer choice.
  10. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  11. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store flourish and succeed after store improvement.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
797 35 104

@Jfrid22 ,

Add quick links which include a privacy policy, shipping policy.

Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

Add web push notifications which will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them into paying customers. Even more astounding, this can increase customer retention by 7x times. This will clearly impact your retention.

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - 

And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions. 

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes