I need feed back on my store

Ibnmerchstore
3 0 0

No sales even with ads. I need some feed back. Thanks for your time.

https://ibnmerchstore.com/

0 Likes
NikkiElizDeMere
Excursionist
66 6 29

Home page:

• Add a unique value proposition above the fold.
  • Update the site design (including logo, splash image, etc.) to be look more modern. Design can have a major impact on whether or not shoppers trust an e-commerce store.
  • What other important information can you add to the "free shipping" banner at the very top of the page?
  • Replace copy such as "Custom Mugs T-shirt and more. New items added weekly" and "Nice creations for mothers day so check them out" with more compelling content that truly connects with shoppers.
  • Remove product descriptions from the home page and just keep them on product pages. Example: ".: 95% Polyester 5% Spandex.: Mid waist fit.: Printed on care label in black color.: White thread color."
  • Reduce the number of products on the home page to feature a few for spring, Mother's Day, etc.
  • The collage at the bottom of the page is busy.

Product pages:

• Update the design on the product pages to look more modern. 
  • Ensure that all product pages include high-res photos of each product in context (instead of just images that represent the product). Shoppers want to see exactly how the product will look if they purchase it. 
  • Gather and share more social proof in the form of product video reviews.
  • Create a unique hashtag and encourage customers to use it and tag your store on Instagram, etc.

SEO:

• Where is the traffic coming from? Is it “qualified”? (The right target audience, etc.)
  • Ensure that your website meets the standards on Google Search Central.
  • For on-page SEO, add original, creative content to 1) your home page, 2) landing pages, and 3) product pages.
  • For off-page SEO, get backlinks via co-marketing campaigns, blogging, communities, social media.
CMO @ Reeview.app. Reeview automatically finds, collects and displays authentic, user-generated product video reviews for Shopify stores. Using A.I. to manage user-generated videos at scale and beautiful video widgets placed directly where purchase decisions are made, Reeview increases conversions, shopper engagement and customer lifetime value.
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2114 51 275

Hello,

I observed few points on your website.

-> Banners are often their main purpose is to draw attention to a specific product, I suggest you can show it in your website.
-> You can use CTA. Without CTA,  the Viewer/customer suspicious to take the next step to purchase a product and is likely to leave the site without realizing their task.
-> Background color is too dark, Looking not good.
-> Tables in the product page repeated, it's really looking bad. How viewers on trust on your website and how they purchase? So you can modify it.
-> You can add trust badges on your cart page. It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

I hope these points are useful for your website.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Dashboard
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes

Dear @Ibnmerchstore 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Do remarketing paid ads
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add collection as menu at header
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Add social proofs
  • Add social profiles at footer as well as remove "powered by shopify" from footer
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Work on ON PAGE SEO
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 174 549

Hello @Ibnmerchstore, Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- There is a blank space in the header on the homepage. It shouldn't be there.

AiTrillion_0-1618992192697.png

- Add a call to action button on the banner image.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
168 11 60

Hello @Ibnmerchstore 

Hope you are doing well

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly. 

Screenshot (26).png

• You should also add a Call-To-Action (CTA) or a Shop Now button to the banner, so that users can be redirected to the relevant product page, without much delay.

• It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5 seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page. 

Screenshot (27).png

• The product description area is a little to dark to read. make the font color a little brighter.
  • Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So, try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes