I need feedback for my page

Solved
Tourist
3 0 0
Hello shopify friends. Im an absolute beginner on shopify and just started an e-shop. I have only 2 products on it. First day, my page visited about 500 people, 5 people reached checkout, but nobody bought anything. I would like to know your opinion, what to improve etc. Link: https://cyclohobby.myshopify.com/ . Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Adamltm,
I have just visited your website, and here are some feedbacks to make it better:

1. Homepage

- Add some sections to show your unique selling points and why people should buy your products. You need to have more engagement with your website visitors before converting them into your customers. 

- Add more products on your stores. For example, you should add more items in the Gifts category. So, people can have more choices and easily select their favorite products. 

zz.png

- Add the Testimonial section to build the trust of customers. When your website visitors know others love your products, they are more willing to make their purchases.

2. Build the About us page

- You should create your About us page to let people know your business story. It is a good way to build the relationship with your customers. 
3. Build the Contact us page

- It is advisable for you to create your Contact us page which show your different contact options such as your address, your telephone or your contact form. The easier people can connect with you, the more they are willing to buy your products. 

4. Improve your website footer

- Show your social media icons on your site footer to stay connect with your customers. aa.png

They are just some of my comments. I need to leave now. But if you have more questions on other pages type, you can leave your question is this topic, I'll be sure to answer :) 

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Shopify-Store-Design-Q-amp-A-Feedback-To-Your-S...

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0
Thanks very much for your time :)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1202 59 356

This is an accepted solution.

Hi ! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)

Your store looks fantastic and you already have a defined niche, which is perfect.

Consider optimizing your sliding images further - add a CTA [call to action] button to each image, such as "Shop Now" linking to a relevant collection or product:

Screen Shot 2020-04-12 at 08.54.40.png

This way you will prompt visitors to click and browse your collections, which will improve your conversion rate [sales] and SEO [dwell time/time spent on your website].

Add more content to the homepage, as it looks a little bare:

Screen Shot 2020-04-12 at 08.55.25.png

You can add more featured products, promo with the latest offer, a video on how to crochet a hat etc. Make sure that the content is engaging and keeps people browsing for longer, which is important for Google.

Consider adding more trust signals, such as: About us page, Contact us page, Shipping and Returns policy. This alone can help you improve your conversion rate - people like to have this info clearly displayed and accessible on the website, before committing to buy.

Consider adding more info to your product descriptions. You have very minimal info. You might be losing a lot of sales due to the product descriptions. People love reading compelling and unique product descriptions - they can then imagine themselves using the product. This technique “Storytelling” is very powerful when selling online - and it can help you significantly boost sales. 

Definitely focus on the benefits when writing product descriptions, and not only product features. Make sure to really sell it to the visitor and help them visualize the benefits of owning each product. Great, enticing product descriptions can significantly help you boost your sales. Use storytelling to convert visitors into buyers. Listing features no longer works as viable selling technique, you have to list the benefits the product will bring into the buyers lives’ in order to sell more than your competitors. This short video explains how storytelling can help you sell more.

Here are a few guides that might help:

If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0
Thank you very much, tips sound good :)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1202 59 356

It's my pleasure - happy to help :) 

1 Like