I need feedback on my store & help improving conversion.

Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

I launched my store two days ago and on the first day I made the few mistake of spending 200$ on meme bot ads for instagram .. I learned my lesson to not do that anymore. I tried a couple of influencers on instagram and had a spike of visitors spending around 150$, also used facebook/instagram newsfeed ads and spent another 200$,  toying around with 4 different products and ads that have had high demand/good engagement on aliexpress.. However my conversion rate is terrible. I have only made one sale and it was today at 2am. 

I have had 319 store sessions & 300 visitors just today with no purchase.. My conversion rate looks like this: -28 added to cart, 6 people went to checkout, only 1 bought something. I would really appreciate any kind of feedback to improve my sales, and possibly my marketing strategy because i feel like i am spending all kind of $ for nothing. I cannot keep doing this everything.

For example i have been promoting Lace wigs and choosing demographics to south africa and have been getting crazy amount of views and clicks, however very little to no engagement and zero purchases.

It's been two weeks i have been working on my website with barely any sleep and constant tweaks, promoting through instagram & FB. Any kind of feedback or constructive criticism will be appreciated.

My website is : www.mtlclubstore.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

I also went as far as improving areas where i felt needed improvement based on the analytical's i  read for example, i saw the majority of traffic are mobile users so i made my page more mobile friendly, etc. 

Also as for my sessions i have 602 visitors and 666 sessions since i opened my store 2 days ago..

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
424 27 127

Hi @FaridMTL !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!

1. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
  2. Branding - clearly show your company branding. Logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across websites, emails, and social profiles. A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable. 
  3. Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool. 
  4. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals. 
  5. If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic.

One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways.

If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.

That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.

6. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  7. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.
  8. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
  9. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
  10. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
  11. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
  12. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
  13. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @FaridMTL 

After looking on your Product Page, I have some recommendations that may useful for your store.

1. Make your header sticky

Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 13.03.26.png

This would be more convenient for all users if they're scrolling up and down in your store. They still can access to another section during surfing and easily checking what inside Cart right now or searching for a specific item.

2. Secondary button

Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 13.04.53.png

If your primary button is 'BUY NOW' so make you 'ATC' button just using outline instead of a fully color background like this. Customers may have confused when they see 2 similar button like this.

3. Products description

Because you have many many product's images above so in this section, you don't need to put these images inside it once again. There is one thing you miss about this is the size of watches. You can put a table for customer to know what sizes are suitable for them? Is this product limit at any sizes? You didn't mention it in Product's title or description, so customers feel kind of confused before making purchase for it.

Hope that my suggestions may help you in some way. Furthermore, you can check this article to know how to optimize your product page.

Cheer!

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
343 27 100

Hello @FaridMTL,

I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.

1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
3. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
4. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
5. Add the footer page links under the Quick links section vertically instead of adding horizontally.
6. Add capital letters for the starting letter of each word in both header and footer. Example: change Men's club to Men's Club and About us to About Us
7. Set the width and height of Buy Now button same as that of Add to Cart button
8. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). flare by Mansion Ecommerce is a service intended for site owners, store owners, pro bloggers that don’t have the time or expertise to deal with GSC, Bing Webmaster Tool & myriad other tools on a daily basis. Bots like flare take care of the submissions for them verifiably. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
1 Like
Highlighted

Hello Farid MTL, I have visited your store and analysed a few things about your page - Found the following things;

• per Woorank, your page will be quite difficult to find your page scored 56 out of 100. This means that there are a number of things that can be improved to increase the chances of how easy it is to find your page.
    • Include social media page links on your page ---> Social Media Pages to expand your storefront beyond Shopify. This increases the chances of your store being found when anyone runs a search on words related to your store.
    • Another approach is find an app that helps you to extend the shopping experience to a social media channel. Rendezvous Recommendations presents you with such an experience
  • In terms of page speed, your page is very slow - scoring 18 out of 100 on a speed test. You need to make the page lighter using very few apps that can give you as much as you need to do well.

Finally, with respect to your making of sales you need to give your visitors an opportunity better interact with your products, and share them with their trusted contacts for a recommendation.  Rendezvous Recommendations gives you that special opportunity and dispensation. 

As a merchant, you’ll be able to convert more of your store visitors into paid customers by offering them relevant recommendations using our AI recommendations engine. Our AI shopping assistant helps store visitors to discover, share, and get relevant options on items to buy in your store. You get instant revenue boost, recurring sales and store growth when you offer trusted social recommendations to customers.

You can customize your Rendezvous widget to match the theme, color, and style of your store - and it won’t reduce your page load speed. 

appmock_3.png

Rendezvous is AI-powered social recommendations engine - enabling customers to discover products on merchant stores and leading to higher conversion rates.
Over 500,000+ shoppers are already using Rendezvous Recommendations to find products from big brands like - Amazon, Macy’s, Walmart & BestBuy.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 2 6
I had gone through the website it is really amazing. I hope you are doing well. You can Provide Popular Payment Options No online store can exist without payments. Offer a wide variety of popular payment options for your customers so they can always easily make a purchase. As a recommendation I want to tell you about the Descrii, which is a description generator application for your services, use it for one time and you will like it and it will also Increase your sales. Make your store look professional and reliable. So, the customer will get a perception of a reliable, trustworthy, and honest website. The link of application is https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions There are many popular online payment options. The key is understanding who the buyer is and implementing the most effective solutions.
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 2 6
Welcome to the shopify family. congratulations for your Store your website looks awesome,Building up an email list for marketing purposes is absolutely essential. In fact, according to research by MarketingSherpa, 60% of marketers polled found that email marketing produced an ROI for their company (32% believe it will eventually produce an ROI). When asked what the estimated ROI from email marketing programs for the company were – the overall group reported 119% – a figure that’s tough for any online store owner to ignore. I am here to give your suggestion and maybe it will be helpful for you to increase your sales I am using an application which will be used to generate the descriptions for our products named Descrii, The Most Affordable Description Generator App, Unlimited Descriptions, Instant Results, Inbuild Rich Text Editor I am using it from last few months and I hope you will also like this here the link is- https://bit.ly/descrii-premium
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

Thank you so muich for this! I checked the speed of my website too and its really slow however i am only running 10 apps? i even deleted 2 just now and it still seems to be the same.. is there a way to fix this? on the google thing that analyzes it.. the thing that takes the most tiime to load is the unused java script, idk what this means or how i can fix this?

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi

0 Likes