I launched my store two days ago and on the first day I made the few mistake of spending 200$ on meme bot ads for instagram .. I learned my lesson to not do that anymore. I tried a couple of influencers on instagram and had a spike of visitors spending around 150$, also used facebook/instagram newsfeed ads and spent another 200$, toying around with 4 different products and ads that have had high demand/good engagement on aliexpress.. However my conversion rate is terrible. I have only made one sale and it was today at 2am.
I have had 319 store sessions & 300 visitors just today with no purchase.. My conversion rate looks like this: -28 added to cart, 6 people went to checkout, only 1 bought something. I would really appreciate any kind of feedback to improve my sales, and possibly my marketing strategy because i feel like i am spending all kind of $ for nothing. I cannot keep doing this everything.
For example i have been promoting Lace wigs and choosing demographics to south africa and have been getting crazy amount of views and clicks, however very little to no engagement and zero purchases.
It's been two weeks i have been working on my website with barely any sleep and constant tweaks, promoting through instagram & FB. Any kind of feedback or constructive criticism will be appreciated.
My website is : www.mtlclubstore.com
I also went as far as improving areas where i felt needed improvement based on the analytical's i read for example, i saw the majority of traffic are mobile users so i made my page more mobile friendly, etc.
Also as for my sessions i have 602 visitors and 666 sessions since i opened my store 2 days ago..
After looking on your Product Page, I have some recommendations that may useful for your store.
1. Make your header sticky
This would be more convenient for all users if they're scrolling up and down in your store. They still can access to another section during surfing and easily checking what inside Cart right now or searching for a specific item.
2. Secondary button
If your primary button is 'BUY NOW' so make you 'ATC' button just using outline instead of a fully color background like this. Customers may have confused when they see 2 similar button like this.
3. Products description
Because you have many many product's images above so in this section, you don't need to put these images inside it once again. There is one thing you miss about this is the size of watches. You can put a table for customer to know what sizes are suitable for them? Is this product limit at any sizes? You didn't mention it in Product's title or description, so customers feel kind of confused before making purchase for it.
Hope that my suggestions may help you in some way. Furthermore, you can check this article to know how to optimize your product page.
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.
1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
3. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
4. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
5. Add the footer page links under the Quick links section vertically instead of adding horizontally.
6. Add capital letters for the starting letter of each word in both header and footer. Example: change Men's club to Men's Club and About us to About Us
7. Set the width and height of Buy Now button same as that of Add to Cart button
8. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). flare by Mansion Ecommerce is a service intended for site owners, store owners, pro bloggers that don’t have the time or expertise to deal with GSC, Bing Webmaster Tool & myriad other tools on a daily basis. Bots like flare take care of the submissions for them verifiably. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Hello Farid MTL, I have visited your store and analysed a few things about your page - Found the following things;
Finally, with respect to your making of sales you need to give your visitors an opportunity better interact with your products, and share them with their trusted contacts for a recommendation. Rendezvous Recommendations gives you that special opportunity and dispensation.
As a merchant, you’ll be able to convert more of your store visitors into paid customers by offering them relevant recommendations using our AI recommendations engine. Our AI shopping assistant helps store visitors to discover, share, and get relevant options on items to buy in your store. You get instant revenue boost, recurring sales and store growth when you offer trusted social recommendations to customers.
You can customize your Rendezvous widget to match the theme, color, and style of your store - and it won’t reduce your page load speed.
Thank you so muich for this! I checked the speed of my website too and its really slow however i am only running 10 apps? i even deleted 2 just now and it still seems to be the same.. is there a way to fix this? on the google thing that analyzes it.. the thing that takes the most tiime to load is the unused java script, idk what this means or how i can fix this?
I checked your store, and I would like to share a few points that may help increase sales and improve conversions
1. Your website speed is very less, as when checked in page Insights. Without a good page speed, customers will get frustrated which can result in a large bounce rate. You can read on how to lower bounce rate here
2. Add an 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. Read this blog on the potential of About Us page: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page
3. Keep the product description short and crisp, it should convey who it is for, what it does, and how it can be of value for the visitor checking the product. It would be better to have the description in bullet points so that visitors can read and digest them quickly. The descriptions should also be optimized to be SEO friendly, which means using the right keywords (you can use KWFinder to find phrases related to the keyword you have used that has a high search volume)
4. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
5. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can read more about it here.
6. Build confidence by using social proof: Social proof comes in many forms. They can be reviews, trust badges, customer testimonials, videos, ratings, etc. Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from.
------> Reviews: Get more reviews in your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store. To know more about how to ask for reviews politely, you can read it here.
------>Add trust badges and trust seals: One of the easiest things you can do to make your e-commerce site more trustworthy is to add trust badges, this will make them feel more comfortable making a purchase. You can read about it here