i've completely revamped my store and changed around the products I sell - I now use Printify rather than Aliexpress and I would like general feedback.
I've done a little bit of advertising to get traffic to my store and they land on the homepage but they dont really go into any of the products unless there is a direct link to one that they click on in an ad.
I would like some help for general feedback and what I could be doing better, what you may think maybe a turn off for customers when they visit my store?
The the clothing im am trying to get up and selling is got a beachy connection to it. The logo is a stringray as where I live gets a lot of stingrays and I've been trying to get traffic from the US, California more specifically but before I plow more money into it I want to see what others think :)
Would love your help!
The URL is www.karehanabay.com
Hi @Conor_Q !
Welcome to the Shopify family and I wish you good luck!
1. I like your logo, but due to such an intensive image of the hero banner, it is not well seen. The logo should be recognizable and well seen, so users will remember this- it will enhance your brand awareness.
2. Hero banner - you have chosen a nice pleasant image, but it does not represent your brand. Choose the image that will resonate with your brand, speak from your brand.
3. Your link on Instagram is not working. Broken links are not good for the CEO and user experience.
4. I recommend using as many payment methods as possible. You can even add Buy Now Pay Later services, they were proven to help decrease bounce rate. Add Paypal and other popular payment methods.
5. Add more products - you have only 6 now. You need also to categorize them. It will improve the user experience.
6. Add more keywords to the headings of the products - it increases clickthrough rates and visits from organic search (SEO).
7. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
8. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
9. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hello @Conor_Q ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hi @Conor_Q welcome to Shopify family
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. The theme of the website needs to be changed instead of starting off with the products you can start with the brand banner or homepage banner with high-resolution images or with sliding images.
Images in the home page banner will help you decide the theme of the website also an addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%.
2. You can add About Us and Contact Us page to the header menu this will let the audience decide why your brand is different or unique from others in the market.
3. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
4. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
5. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand. A search feature on your homepage will give easy access to customers as more than 50% of users on a landing page head straight to search box to navigate the site.
6. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer.(Attaching one of your product image as refernce)
I hope this helps!