I need feedback on my store please.

Malqicious
2 0 1

I've opened and closed my store twice because it wasn't generating any profit but I'm thinking of opening it back up in a month and would appreciate any feedback on what changes i need to make. Thank You in advance. My Store's Link 

0 Likes

Hi @Malqicious 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants. Personally, I think your products look good, however the store is not so well-designed and did not showcase the potential the product. Please check out my comments below:

1. Horizontal navigation or hidden vertical navigation

- You should choose either a horizontal menu navigation or a hidden vertical navigation (that pops up when we click on an icon or something). By doing that you make extra space for the main content to showcase image of your product

Screen Shot 2021-07-05 at 9.52.21 AM.png

2. Homepage layout

I'd also suggest adding more sections (ex: testimonial, social proofs, etc.) for the homepage so your visitors can understand your store better. For the home page layout, I think you should take a look at this homepage anatomy:

PageFly_0-1625453743354.png

You can refer to our educational album: "Ecommerce Website Personalization" to personalize your homepage and know how to build an effective homepage layout. At least you should have a hero section with rectangular shaped cause square hero section like you have right now does not look visual-pleasing enough

3. Featured collection

- When I click on the a random image in this section it leads me to a product page rather than a collection page, thus i think the title for this section would be Featured Product 

- For a featured product, we should consider to include these things:

+ Secondary hover Product Image

+ Bigger size for price 

+ Use color swatches for the product:  You can use third-party product options apps such as Zepto - Product Personalizer or Product Options and Customizers. (You can check other apps support swatches here: https://pagefly.link/zdnmEYTu)
+ Star reviews

4. Product Image

Screen Shot 2021-07-05 at 10.14.56 AM.png

All product pictures should be equal in terms of size, so that the overall look would be more professional 

You should also consider to write more in the product description. Try to tell why your pr

---

This all I have to say, if you feel this comment is helpful for you to draw a good insight please give me a like and / or mark it as solution! 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hey @MalqiciousThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. You need to make your store professional and visually appealing. Here's the feedback on your store:

- Align all the images in your store. All the images must be aligned with each other. 

Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

- Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign-up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.

- 86% of consumers will spend more if it involves a better customer experience. Your store lacks customer engagement which will lead to a high bounce rate. Add customer engagement tools in your store:

• Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
  • Add Trust Badges & reviews. They are very important in eCommerce to make people trust your brand and store. 
  • Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
  • Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Malqicious
2 0 1

Thank You so much for the insights, I'll definitely look into everything mentioned above.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

@Malqicious

You're welcome. If you need help with the setup of AiTrillion, feel free to reach us at support@aitrillion.com.

Have a great day!

Thanks

@Malqicious wrote:

Thank You so much for the insights, I'll definitely look into everything mentioned above.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @Malqicious 

Consider the following features to increase sales.

1)Add  testimonial in home page footer section. The more testimonials you have, the more your visitors will assume that you must be a trustworthy company

2)Social Login is single sign-on for end users. Using existing login information from a social network provider like Facebook, Twitter, or Google, the user can sign into a third party website instead of creating a new account specifically for that website. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

3)Add Recently viewed in product page below product description. It is always required to show recently viewed products to your customers in order to remind again about that product

4)Rewards and Credits: If you want lifetime customers, you not only have to continuously prove that your product is worth what they’re paying for it, you also have to give them that something extra. Show them that you’re the expert in your field and reward them for their loyalty.
A loyalty program may also help you to stand out amongst your competition, giving you the upper hand and making you appear more customer-centric than other brands.
Here are some other benefits of a customer rewards program:
->Identify your best customers.
->Reduce advertising costs
->Acquire new customers.
->Move customers up the buying ladder
Credits To increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and store credits. You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes