I need feedback on my store please

Highlighted
3 0 0

My store is a general store and I will be changing the descriptions of the products in some time. Thanks. My website: everytingstore.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1802 30 198

Hello,

I have observed some points on your store.
Header section is long, its not looking great. You can reduce your header section, then its looking changed.
And the logo of your store was not looking attractive, you can reduce your store logo that attracts visitors/customers.
You can use light colour text in footer section, which colour you have mentioned its not looking much great.
If you want increase your sales you need to promote your store throgh social media.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
166 0 13

Hello there, 

I have just gone through the site and it looks pretty well constructed. Liked the colors that you used and the font as well. You have covered almost everything that a professional site should have. One thing you need to be very careful is about the pricing. I found the pricing bit higher when compared to other sites such as AliExpress. I think you also need to improve the contents on you social media platforms. 

Thanks- Kaoser 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello appfreaker, what colour should I use for my footer? And what do you mean by reducing the header? How do you do that. Also, what colour should I make the footer text? Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
239 9 46

Hi, there. 
Morgan here from the Social Media team at Shopify. 

Thanks for reaching out over the forums. Your site is looking good, and I am really impressed how cohesive the product choice is for being a general store. Normally general stores can be hard to target a demographic. However, I feel your products all work for the same type of customer. Great job! 

There are a few things I noticed as feedback for your store. These are just suggestions but things I recommend taking a look into to improve the store overall: 

1. Pricing: When looking at pricing cheapest isn't always best. You want to be sure products are presented as worth ordering, or high quality. Having a really low cost sometimes makes a product look cheaper than it is, and may deter customers. (ie. Such as headphones.) I would normally stay clear of purchasing headphones under $10 as I would assume their quality isn't worth it, even if it might be! Increasing pricing can be beneficial in this case, and maybe a few others:

2. Make sure to double check write ups for spelling and grammar mistakes: 

3. You have a really great FAQ and Delivery/Returns page. Having that much detail is a great way to build trust with your buyers. Knowing what to expect when purchasing keeps from buyers remorse! Especially online when they won't have the product for some time. 
https://everytingstore.com/pages/delivery-returns

4. I noticed your site was linked to an Instagram page. Instagram can be a great tool to bring customers to your shop for little to no cost. Adding content on a regular schedule will help build brand awareness and free advertising, which can result in a flow of customers looking at your feed and possibly website.

This is also a great time to show some really creative content including your products. I recommend having a few items on hand to take some photos with. Don't worry, most good Instagram profiles are shot with a phone! No professional camera needed.

5. Lastly, I know you were saying you are changing up your product descriptions, so I recommend taking a look at this guide on how to create persuasive and effective descriptions for your products, it should help!

All the best,
Morgan F 

Morgan | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks so much Morgan! You’ve helped me so much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
284 0 40

Hey there,

Well, I see some big problems with your site.

• Your About Us page is very generic - You aim to offer the best prices, etc. But that really doesn't tell me much about you or the company.
  • Your return policy isn't good. You've stated that typical shipping times to North America is 20 days. However, your return policy only lasts 20 days after a purchase. This essentially leaves the customer with no time at all to return the item.
  • Furthermore, you make the customer pay for return shipping - even in the case of a defective item, which isn't the fault of the customer.
  • Finally, I think the biggest issue is the product line itself. I wish you all the best in the world, but as a consumer, there's no incentive for me to purchase an item from you - then wait 20 days for it to be delivered, only to have no opportunity to return it, when I can get the same or similar item from Amazon. Or Best Buy, Target, or any number of reputable, trustworthy stores.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

0 Likes