You have design very awesome website. Design is responsive and mobile friendly. Images are very good. You should add logo and favicon. Add Title and Meta Description on https://thirstyskin.shop/collections/all page. Add Social Media icons in footer or header. You can check Shopify expert services if you need any promotion and marketing help.
For single (or dual) product stores I would recommend the home page almost being a giant advertisement for the product with a "buy" or "add to cart" button being close to the top. I would also recommend reviewing your copy on all pages as I spotted a few spelling and grammar errors. You should add your social media links in the footer of the website. Additionally, take a look at your refund policy, it looks like it is an auto generated policy since it states 30 days for returns, and then further down it says beauty products (the only thing you sell) are excluded. Lastly, make sure your shipping policy is included in the footer and add expected shipping times. Good luck!
Hello @Thirstyskincare, I hope you are doing well! I reviewed your store and here are few suggestions that you need to work on:
- Add a product title and call to action button as shown in the screenshot.
- These call-to-action buttons are not redirected to any page.
- Make the product title clickable and redirect them to the product page.
- Add a review carousel on the homepage.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
This is PageFly - Landing Page Builder.
Congrats on your new store. It's very pretty. You're kind and hope the best of luck for you. I have just had a look at your store. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!
1. Make a sticky header
Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header. You should display like this picture below:
You should display the header on this place or you can find a way to stick it. If the logo is quite big, I suggest we can move it to the left side. In mobile this menu is okay, but on a laptop it's hard to find your menu, it can help merchants to access your products, collection, business information.
It's better to make this header have different colors when you scroll. You can see an example on our website below.
Besides, you should link more tabs on the menu to show which products you are selling. Sometimes, people just focus on what they can see immediately in your store.
2. Improve your hero banner
The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first. Your current images are pretty but I think we can improve it more, it doesn’t show the attractive products you have.
What should you do?
- Add a premium banner. It makes your site more professional and helps attract the attention of customers
- Display the products on the banner. As soon as they see your sign, let your customers know what you're selling. You can use slideshow, the other text color to make it highlighted. Your image is okay but it can be better. The content should be improved as my picture in part 1. Besides, on mobile, this here banner also gets problem, you can see a part of it is not shown on mobile and have to slide to the right
3. Improve your contents
There are some other contents you should consider to revise it, I will list below with my image:
4. Add more content on your homepage
To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here : Personalize Your Homepage (LINK)
If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages.
Besides building attractive and powerful pages,you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies.
Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!
Great job on continuing to put efforts and seeking feedback. You’ve created a great store with an interesting niche. I see you've already got a lot of suggestions!
A quick tip would be to add product badges like "Best-Seller", "Few Left" or "Sale". Research suggests that these badges helps cutomer make decision making faster, easier and increases conversion. You can use Mode Magic to do this. It has a few forever free badges which you can start using right away! Its free to install and you get 10 free credits to start with.
Hoping this would help you in improving your store
Feel free to reach out to me in case you have any concerns, happy to help