I need feedback on my store

umairamin
Tourist
3 0 0

I have created my store and after spending lots of money on Facebook ads without any sale I have decided to get a review from experts on my store. I am getting the visitors but I do not know why they are not purchasing anything. It is requested please have a look at my store and provide me your valuable comments.  

Thanks

www.womenico.com

Umair Amin

0 Likes
DigitalArtisans
Shopify Partner
377 54 71

Hello @umairamin !

I have visited your store. The products you are dealing with are in a very competitive niche but you can get sales if you try to optimize your store design and switch to a premium theme e.g empire or narrative.

You need to optimize the store loading speed. It takes too long – the ideal loading time should be within 5 5seconds.

Only one social media is integrated - try integrating other platforms.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Digital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted

Hi @umairamin,

Your store has some good-looking products. However, I have some recommendations to help your store look more attractive to the customers!

1. Homepage

Header:

• It will be better if you could remove the white space as I marked in the screenshot below. This creates place to show your pop-up sale right when the customers access your store.
  • The “order tracking” in navigation bar should not be left in another row, instead all should be placed on one row

PageFly_0-1620318232670.png

Pop-up

• The pop-up sale seems to be very eye-catching, however, it could be better if you announce the % in the sale, 20% or up to 50% - for example
  • Unfortunately, “SHOP NOW” there is not a button, when I click on it, nothing happens. Please include the CTA button and link it to the Promotion Page

PageFly_1-1620318233560.png

Slideshow 

The images should be of high quality and the slideshow should be of full width as well.

PageFly_2-1620318233810.png

About Womenico

This part should be presented with a featured image to enhance your brand image.

PageFly_3-1620318232689.png

Feature Collection

PageFly_4-1620318233692.png

• You should add a CTA below each product image, such as “Shop Now” or “Explore more”
  • The title of each collection should be bold to stand out with the prices

PageFly_5-1620318233620.png

From this part (captured above) to the footer, I think just one more product or collection to be showcased. Because this is just the homepage, not the product page. If the customer makes it wrong to surf the page, they may feel irritated and abandon it.

Sign-up form

This form needs to be taken out of the footer and put right beyond the footer. This present place seems to make the form easily overlooked. Then, the “Facebook” button should replace it.

PageFly_6-1620318232629.png

2. Product Page

Images

PageFly_7-1620318233190.png

Showing this bag in different colours is a great idea. However, the customers might want to buy this bag if they find it helpful to imagine the bag via those images. You might need to use the “Feature Callout” Image, which shows the unique patterns on the bags, for example. Also, using some images from different angles is of great importance. It can be the bottom or inside capture of the bag. Most importantly, if there is an image showing products worn by a model or just showing products brought to a night party, then BINGO. Nobody can resist buying this bag!

Product Details

PageFly_8-1620318232458.png

• You should use color swatch instead of color dropdown menu, it is more convenient for the customers
  • The price should be edited into another color and a bigger size

Product Description 

• Good job! You chose bullets to describe the products in details. But it could be wiser to use with the features only. Shipping or Guarantee Policies should be placed in a button linked to each related page instead. Less text, more efficient, because the customers will scanthe information, too much information might lead to distraction.

PageFly_9-1620318232583.png

Logos

Maybe you should resize the logo to a reasonable one.

PageFly_10-1620318232773.png

Recommendation

These products should be placed with the same height

PageFly_11-1620318233412.png

Last but not least, if your products get some reviews or feedbacks, please use them as the testimonials or star ratings in the product details to enhance your brand trust.

And, if the image changes when hovering, the product somehow generates curiosity for the customers.

A page builder app is an ideal solution to help you build your pages quickly and effectively. At PageFly, we offer 70+ pre-made templates that help users reduce a lot of effort in building pages and they can spend more time on marketing activities. 

Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION. 

Best of luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
885 115 293

Hey @umairamin,

Sorry to hear that you've been spending on ads with no return. When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.). I've taken a look through your store, hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to what is going on.

woman-01.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
You currently have a summer sale banner and a large photo slideshow underneath. I'd recommend eliminating the large photos underneath. There is a phrase "above the fold" which essentially is everything you see before you have to scroll. For mobile users especially, they aren't going to be able to see your products until they scroll down. The summer sale banner does not show your products and then the large photos underneath aren't clickable, they don't lead to items you sell in the store so it's not helping you make sales. The main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment.

Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

COLOR
If you want to add pops of color, it's best to do it on things like buttons, link colors and your navigation bar. When you start changing background colors and font colors, it quickly becomes too much and starts taking away from where the focus should be - on your products.

SHIPPING
You need to add in an estimated shipping time at checkout. For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information.
If you are concerned that displaying longer shipping times will turn people off, I would say that for some it might but long-term, you want happy customers so it's better to say up front, "hey, this could take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive" rather than not giving a shipping time and then getting an email 2 weeks later from an unhappy customer wondering where their package is.

Now moving onto what I think your biggest issue is..

women-02.png

PRODUCTS
This is something we see very commonly on the forums. People tend to start shops selling things like jewelry, clothing, accessories and etc. The problem with this is that these types of items can already be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a clothing item or an accessory in Google, these big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. 

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery.

I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store.

If you cannot find a way to set yourself apart in the market, it is time to move on to a different product. What we recommend is selling winning products. A winning product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend 3x what it costs you for the product.

We did a video that explains how and where to find winning products that you can watch here:

We regularly post a selection of winning products on our YouTube channel, here is our latest one:

If you’d like to see more, consider subscribing.

SALES CHANNELS
I’d recommend utilizing Shopify’s sales channels for your Facebook page. This is going to allow you to tag products that you post on your social media and then have that tag lead to your store. Here is how to implement it for Facebook.

You can also expand your sales channels and promote your dropshipping products on Google Shopping. Easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to Google Merchant Center with AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app for Free.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

umairamin
Tourist
3 0 0

Thanks a lot man for such a detailed overview. I really appreciate that. One thing I was thinking about, Is Paypal good enough? Maybe there are willing customers, turned off due to Paypal gateway? How many people(women) have paypal in UK, USA on average? Is it normal thing to have? Like does everybody have a  Paypal account?

0 Likes
DigitalArtisans
Shopify Partner
377 54 71

Hi @umairamin ,

Yes, PayPal is very common and widespread in Europe and North America - it is pretty much considered a standard.

Thanks, 

Digital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted
0 Likes