I need feedback on my store.

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi there,

Please look at my store. I need feedback on my store since there are no sales since I launch it 4 weeks ago.

https://nvncboutique.com/ 

Thank you.

NVNC Boutique

1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
92 20 61

Hi nvnc!

It’s frustrating when you put so much effort into making a website. Let’s see what we can do.

Homepage
The first impression is the most important, and your homepage has a lot going on. The menu bar is very full, and the page itself is pretty long. Have you ever tried using heatmaps? Heatmaps show you where people click and how far they scroll on a page. 

Your homepage would benefit from heatmaps. You could see where people are falling off your page and where they are clicking (or not). As you test updates to your page, heatmaps will be especially helpful. 

Navigation
I like that you have options to search by occasion. I would also add filters for size, color and price. I ran into issues when I tried to search by occasion. I clicked on your Tops collection and tried to filter by occasion. Unfortunately, it appears to be broken. It appears to be broken on all of your collections.

Again, heatmaps will help you discover how customers are using your website.

Secondly, the product pages could use a refresher. Though I saw the sizing chart in with the photos, it wasn’t obviously clear that it was there. I would make the size chart more obvious than buried with the rest of the photos. 

Don’t overlook the details
There are a lot of areas that a quick check for details would benefit you:

• In your FAQs, mention how to adjust the currency. Since customers can adjust it, make sure they know how.
  • In your FAQs, you invite them to email you, however the email address isn’t linked. 
  • Don’t forget to mention chat! If you aren’t getting many chat messages in your current messenger system, consider different live chat options that are more engaging. You want to encourage shoppers to ask their questions and get your answers while they are still on your website.
  • Since you deal with international shoppers, make it easy for them to understand shipping costs before going to checkout. 
  • There are some formatting errors on your Refund Policy page.

With a little insight into visitor behavior, you’re going to make your store shine. Lucky Orange offers heatmaps, live chat and more with a 100% free trial and plans that start at US $10/month.

Good luck, NVNC. Be sure to update us on your progress!

Cheers -

Danny

Was my answer helpful? If so, please consider liking my post and marking it a solution. I appreciate it!
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi Danny,

Thank you for your reply. I will adjust accordingly. Hoping can make it easier for customers to browse.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 52 157

Hey @nvnc,

You have a captivating store. For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale. 

You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, and visiting a store. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing and full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retains the customers for the long term.

To implement this functionality on your Shopify store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app. You can check it out.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes