I need feedback on my store

sioncruz
Tourist
7 0 2

Hello guys,

I am a musician and I am trying to make a dropshipping music store. Can someone please give me some feedback on my store? Is there anything I need to add or remove? How do I remove the Inspired by shopping trends ad at the bottom? 

Here is the link, and thank you!

www.soundporium.com 

Sion

bellamarketer
1 0 0

Hello, your store looks great, but it needs some adjustments.

Inbox me here to discuss more.

0 Likes
Hcrystal
Excursionist
7 0 2

Hello

Greetings, I have read the description of your Shopify store project. I can handle it will full confidence as i have already done this type of project. I’m a Proficient and certified expert in this e-commerce,Shopify store development.
Here You can check my work
www.bootybands.com
www.lojadoouro.pt
www.pleasenotes.com
www.locolapis.com
www.abudo.com
www.eraofecom.org

I’d love to hear more about what would make this project a success for you and explore we’d be a good fit to work together. Can you hop on 5-10 minute chat to discuss thanks?

0 Likes

Hi @sioncruz 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 80.000 active Shopify merchants.

1. Home page

Separate 2 section to have a blank space between them

Soundporium Music Store – soundporium 2021-03-19 08-13-36.png

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Add CTA button on each slide

Soundporium Music Store – soundporium 2021-03-19 08-11-59.png

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

1.3 Product list

• You should align the product list to the center -> good for the design aspect
  • Make sure texts overlay images are readable. Currently, it's hard to read the product title and price on the image. You can add opacity/ layer for the image or move the texts under the images to make sure people can read them.

Soundporium Music Store – soundporium 2021-03-19 08-16-47.png

1.4 Showing all store's collections

It's not easy for customers to know what kinds of products you provide if you only show a product list on the home page.

I highly recommend you should show the store's collections on the home page so customers will have a general view of which collections you have. You can consult my Chloe template

Chloe – PageFly 2021-02-12 11-41-32.png

1.5 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

1.6 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

2. Collection

I take this page for example https://soundporium.com/collections/accessories

2.1 Have secondary hover images for the product list

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product, and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers

2.2 Use Load more instead of Pagination

Accessories – soundporium 2021-03-19 08-29-02.png

Instead of switching to many pages, go and back, you can replace the pagination with a Load more button. Therefore, customers do not have to change too many pages to see all products, they can press the Load more button to see all products on 1 page. This helps customers easily compare many products and see the wide range of your collection.

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 670

Hello @sioncruz, I hope you are doing well! your store is password protected. Please share the password.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
sioncruz
Tourist
7 0 2

Hi! 

Sorry I paused it because I realized I have no idea what I am doing lol so until I have it down I want to keep it like that. The password is:     eablao

Thanks for your message,

Sion

0 Likes
sioncruz
Tourist
7 0 2

If you go in and you see it is password protected, the password is: eablao

0 Likes
sioncruz
Tourist
7 0 2

The store is live again

0 Likes
gafar34
1 0 0

it looks like a very well organized store that you are running here I am also working on the very similar type of espresso storehere and need some help to rank it.

0 Likes
freya0328
Pathfinder
51 1 5

I think your store is very good, I like your layout very much, and the colors are very bright and the matching is very good.

0 Likes