I need feedback on my website. Traffic but no sales.

emallguru123
3 0 0

Here is my website emallguru.com.  

0 Likes
appfreaker_com
Shopify Partner
1908 37 232

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can update your website logo, A very much outlined logo is a simple method to pass on to potential customers that your business is proficient, dependable, and gives quality merchandise or administrations
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> And you can add trust badges under checkout, It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes

Hello @emallguru123 ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
emallguru123
3 0 0

Thank you. 

0 Likes
Munn
Shopify Partner
475 17 99

Hi @emallguru123 

Hey The Apostolic Beauty, welcome to the Shopify family!

Hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really pretty neat and well-maintained store 

After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks

1. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products
2. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
3. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful.
4. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.  A search feature on your homepage will give easy access to customers as more than 50% of users on a landing page head straight to search box to navigate the site.
5. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
(Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
image_png_2121804131 (1).png

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes