I need feedback to my store

ali426
Excursionist
22 0 2

Hi there, I was made a Shopify store. I was hoping I could share my store and let y'all review it and let me know what y'all think. Thanks.

my store is a one-product store what is the best marketing channel and strategy for it]

I tried google ads for 1 week with 200 $ spend in total but I don't have any order

www.neclexy.com

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
791 98 252

Hey @ali426,

Sorry to hear you haven't gotten a return on your ad investment. When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.).

Also, when it comes to deciding where to run ads, remember that each platform has a primary user demographic. Depending on who your target audience is, one platforms may be a better option than another.

We actually have a free training going on right now. Day 5 is all about ads and developing a profitable ad strategy (Day 4 is tomorrow).  Additionally, we also go over why stores get high traffic with no sales, spending on Ads with no return and visitors abandoning cart. Our free private Facebook training is happening now until April 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST). You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!

We cover this is our training but I'll just touch on this now. You've got the right idea doing a one product store, my one caution though is to make sure you've got a winning product on your hands (yours could be, this is just general feedback). A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend at least 3x what the product costs you.

We did a video on how to find winning products and we also regularly post a collection of winning products on our YouTube channel:

Once you have settled on your winning product (or have confirmed your current one is) you can expand your sales channels and promote your dropshipping products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

ali426
Excursionist
22 0 2

I signed up on your site 

but I couldn't understand where and how will attend the lesson?

another thing my product  maybe used by everyone so how can I know which platform is the best 

I don't have a lot of money to waste it trying each platform 

0 Likes

Hi @ali426

Seems like you've got some great products! Here are some recommendations.

Homepage

• Replace "Relax - Relive - therapy at home" with a unique unique value proposition.

“A value proposition is a promise of value to be delivered. It’s the primary reason a prospect should buy from you. It’s also the #1 thing that determines whether people will bother reading more about your product or hit the back button. On your site, your value proposition is the main thing you need to test—if you get it right, it will be a huge boost.”

Resources for value prop design

Value proposition worksheet
Value Proposition Design book

• Add a main call-to-action above the fold. (What's the first step you want the customer to take? Encourage them to make it by adding a button and linking to the page in which they can accomplish the first step.)

• The main image is difficult to read. Screenshot below.

Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 2.56.05 PM.png

• Update all of the headers so that they aren't in all capital letters.

• Update "SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER" so that it isn't in all capital letters.

• The Portable, USB Rechargeable, and Heat Technology icons are clickable but take me back to the top of the page when I click on them?

Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 3.11.48 PM.png

Product pages

• Why are all the products on sale? This potentially devalues them in the mind of the shopper and/or makes shoppers question the authenticity of the store because it feels like a marketing ploy. If one or two products were on sale, or if there was an explanation as to why (holiday special, etc.), it would make more sense.
  • The product pages are fantastic! Super impressed.
    H
    ere are 11 storytelling elements if you want to double check your copy (not that it needs it!).

A relatable protagonist/hero (your target customer)
A world (the emotional motivators)
A call to adventure (goal or problem to solve)
The stakes/refusal of the call (nightmare scenario)
A helper (your brand)
A magical item (your offer)
Crossing the first threshold (CTA)
The belly of the whale (onboarding/lead nurturing)
Road of trials (split-testing)
The happily ever after (future pacing)
The return (testimonials & brand advocacy)

• Gather and share more social proof in the form of product video reviews written reviews, and photos from customers.

More than 50% of shoppers say online video has helped them decide which brand or product to buy (Google).
67% of shoppers turn to video at least once before making a purchase (Moz).

“About Us” page: 

Social media

• If you haven't: create a unique hashtag and encourage customers to use it and tag your store on Instagram, etc.

SEO

• Ensure that your website meets the standards on Google Search Central.
  • For on-page SEO, add original, creative content to your home page and product pages.
  • For off-page SEO, get backlinks via partnerships, guest blogging, communities, social media.

Moz details Google SEO tips for 2021: 

• Favicon optimization
  • Breadcrumb optimization
  • Meta descriptions
  • Numbers in titles
  • <title> boilerplate
  • FAQ and how-to schema
  • Relaunch top content
  • Increase internal linking
  • Update old content with new links
  • Remove unnecessary links
  • Mobile link parity audit
  • Invest in long-form content
  • Use more headers
  • Leverage topic clusters
  • Bring content out of tabs
  • Core Web Vitals
  • Limit sitemaps to 10,000
  • Leverage dynamic sitemaps
  • Passive link acquisition
  • Page-level link intersect
  • Be the last click

Also, I shared 21 e-commerce trends for 2021 in the Shopify community in case you also want to check that out.

CMO @ Reeview.app. Reeview automatically finds, collects and displays authentic, user-generated product video reviews for Shopify stores. Using A.I. to manage user-generated videos at scale and beautiful video widgets placed directly where purchase decisions are made, Reeview increases conversions, shopper engagement and customer lifetime value.
0 Likes

Hi @ali426,

Congrats on your new store, I have spent some time looking at your store and want to give you some feedback, hope it would be helpful to you:

I- Home page

You should make a sticky header- a fixed menu bar will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will not need to scroll back and forth anytime they need to visit one page.

PageFly_0-1619682608225.png

- Besides that, I would recommend you add a CTA button on your hero image that leads to the product page.

II- Product page

- Just a small suggestion, you should add color to the Colors buttons, which will help provide visibility and enable users to assess the available colors of the product easier. 

PageFly_0-1619697959571.png

- This text block should have the same spacing like the others, it will make the site look more professional

PageFly_1-1619698136900.png

In general, your site looks quite good, so I hope it is gonna take off and get more sales.

A page builder app is an ideal solution to help you build your pages quickly and effectively. At PageFly, we offer 70+ pre-made templates that help users reduce a lot of effort in building pages and they can spend more time on marketing activities. 

Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION. 

Best of luck! 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders