Congratulation for your store.
Hope following suggestion will help you.
I have been through your website it looks pretty clean and well maintained which is great ! I would like to share a couple to tips which will will help you out
1. In the homepage banner the logo you can decrease the size of logo placement, the current logo size is too large and is not visually appealing.
3. The addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
4. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
5. Bigger images in your catalog view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products
6. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
7. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that u need to add top announcements on your store like ‘free shipping’ which creates urgency and will boost sales. Adding visually attractive stickers like the number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer. (Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
I hope this helps!
Congratulations on your store. Your store is very appealing and your products look amazing too.
You are definitely headed in the right direction design wise, with a few tweaks and turns you will be able to reach your desired destination in no time.
I'm not a pro but I will be completely honest with you these are a few recommendations, I hope they will be of help to you.
-I would add some testimonials just to show customers how satisfied your previous customers were.
-Do basic SEO
-Logo is a bit too large
-At the bottom it says AWARENESS,HELP SPREAD IT I got confused about that as it didn't have enough details for me to click on.
-Create a sense of urgency which will boost your sale like promotions
-There are variety of free apps which you can take advantage of from the shopify appstore which will help you grow your audience and increase those numbers in sale like a translation app or a currency converter app which will allow other buyers from different places be at ease when buying from your store.
Let me know if these helped you
Mokool Apps Support Superhero
You have a great store. It feels welcoming and professional. I love how the product images are very simple and the site is easy to browse in.
From the first sight, it is hard to tell, what exactly is holding your customers back form actually purchasing the store.
Also, the global pandemic situation should have a positive effect on your sales. However, there has been price restriction on masks that Shopify has been doing, so be aware that they can block the collection with masks if they find them to be more expensive than they should.
1) If you have a lot of traffic but not sales, the saving tool for you would be email campaigns. Now we all know how hard it is to get a person signed up for the newsletter or to create an account. I recommend having a function to log in via Social Media accounts. There are apps for that, and Growave offers it for free.
2) You can start a referral program on your site. That way if a person likes your product, he/she can suggest it to some friends and get discounts for that. The trick is that we tend to trust things that were referred to us by someone we know in person. So chances are one customer will at least bring another one along:)
You can use Growave for that. We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. We are offering an extended 60-day trial on the COVID-19 period.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Take care and stay healthy <3
Hello @keiki19 ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.