I need feedback

keiki19
12 0 0

I have this store for a while and my conversions have come from people I know. I need traffic an feedback on why sales are not converting. thekeikishop.com

0 Likes
keiki19
12 0 0

thekeikishop.com

0 Likes

Dear keiki19,

Congratulation for your store.

Hope following suggestion will help you.

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 16-20  . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile.
  • Header - Have a sticky header and a clear search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Go for dynamic search
  • Custom Slider with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Balancing color ., font images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Featured / Bestseller products - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Do some basic on-page seo
  • Index your all product at Google
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
Munn
Shopify Partner
483 17 101

Hi @keiki19 

I have been through your website it looks pretty clean and well maintained which is great ! I would like to share a couple to tips which will will help you out

1. In the homepage banner the logo you can decrease the size of logo placement, the current logo size is too large and is not visually appealing.

2. Terms like privacy policy, a refund can be brought down to the footer from the header, as it is blocking the navigation.
3. The addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
4. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
5. Bigger images in your catalog view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products
6. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
7. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that u need to add top announcements on your store like ‘free shipping’ which creates urgency and will boost sales. Adding visually attractive stickers like the number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer. (Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
image_jpeg_480259792.jpg
I hope this helps!

Munawar

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes

Hi keiki19,

Congratulations on your store. Your store is very appealing and your products look amazing too. 

You are definitely headed in the right direction design wise, with a few tweaks and turns you will be able to reach your desired destination in no time. 

I'm not a pro but I will be completely honest with you these are a few recommendations, I hope they will be of help to you. 

-I would add some testimonials just to show customers how satisfied your previous customers were.

-Do basic SEO

-Logo is a bit too large

-At the bottom it says AWARENESS,HELP SPREAD IT I got confused about that as it didn't have enough details for me to click on.

-Create a sense of urgency which will boost your sale like promotions

-There are variety of free apps which you can take advantage of from the shopify appstore which will help you grow your audience and increase those numbers in sale like a translation app or a currency converter app which will allow other buyers from different places be at ease when buying from your store.

Let me know if these helped you

Regards,

Jasper

Mokool Apps Support Superhero

Download our Notifications app for FREE to help store owners through Covid-19 - Notifications By Mokool
0 Likes
Aizada
Shopify Partner
385 34 156

Hi @keiki19 

You have a great store. It feels welcoming and professional. I love how the product images are very simple and the site is easy to browse in. 

From the first sight, it is hard to tell, what exactly is holding your customers back form actually purchasing the store.

Also, the global pandemic situation should have a positive effect on your sales. However, there has been price restriction on masks that Shopify has been doing, so be aware that they can block the collection with masks if they find them to be more expensive than they should. 

1) If you have a lot of traffic but not sales, the saving tool for you would be email campaigns. Now we all know how hard it is to get a person signed up for the newsletter or to create an account. I recommend having a function to log in via Social Media accounts. There are apps for that, and Growave offers it for free. 

2) You can start a referral program on your site. That way if a person likes your product, he/she can suggest it to some friends and get discounts for that. The trick is that we tend to trust things that were referred to us by someone we know in person. So chances are one customer will at least bring another one along:) 

You can use Growave for that. We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. We are offering an extended  60-day trial on the COVID-19 period. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes

Hello @keiki19 ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales.
  • Also, try adding SEO friendly titles, they help you in promoting your products and your store.
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

I hope our feedback helps you. 

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes