I need help adding a code into my site

2 0 0

Hello there, I'm new on e-commerce, I was able to built my site a bit over a month ago, I do post on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest. I do not have much followers yet, so I was trying to get subscriptions with a Pop-Up on my website to prompt people to subscribe for a 20% discount, so I can start building a mailing list.

So far I do not had conversion on my page, only 1 order from my supportive friend. I really need to increase sales online, otherwise there is not point for me to get an online store.

I was able to create the Ad with Mailchimp, but I don't know where in my website I should paste the code for the pop-up to appear when people access the site.

Please help! Thank You. 

Monica

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
290 0 158

Hey Monica!

A lot of these pop-ups are designed to appear when the customer first comes to your site, on the home page. I'd recommend adding the code to your theme.liquid file, which you can access from Online Store > Themes > Customize Theme > Edit HTML and CSS.

If you aren't sure where, email me or one of my co-workers at support@shopify.com and we should be able to lend a hand. :)

0 Likes
2 0 0

Thank you Alex,

I will contact the support team for help.

M

0 Likes