I need help with details to open store this week

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Who can I hire to help me with the final touches on my store to prepare for Launch this week?  

Is anyone available or does anyone know a QUALIFIED PERSON?   Below are some details of what I would like to work on starting Monday 7/20 and I'm not comfortable with a few like, Tax and Reviews (with the coding).

I guess Shopify does not have a support team any longer to farm out the work.  Here's my list: 

I sent a request earlier but stated a running list so if I can get help all at once for all of this and how much will it cost.  I'm so close to opening 

1) Setting up taxes, make sure I'm set with charging tax and countries (USA, CANADA, GB)

2) Social Sharing Image 
3) Google Analytics (make sure I'm all set there)
4) Shopify Shipping, to see what qualifications are required?  And, make sure all is set up with the right shipping.  I've already have my tracking company within a page.
5) Shopify Chat I would like to have this. 
6)  Review all to prepare for test order.  (that Review required some copy past of code but I'm scared I'm going to mess it up. 
7) Checkout as soon as I have all I'll do test order. 

Thank you, 
Cynthia Griffin
P: 310-994.9369
E: bungalows88@gmail.com

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
347 25 50

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Cynthia,

Shopify partners do check the forums regularly. It’s great that you have a prep list and I’m sure there’s more we can add. I think the launch of a new shop is a really exciting time and we would love to be there with you to see it through.

If you could please email us at hello@achieveapplabs.com we could send out a quote within a few hours.

Best,

Sam Bazargan - Owner

Custom Apps and Themes Support | Email us: hello@achieveapplabs.com | Follow us on Twitter @achieveapplabs | New Monthly Support by Achieve Applabs www.achieveapplabs.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey there @Bermodsey !

After going through your requirements, all we can say is that we are one stop solution for all your requirements! All we need to do is, sit with you an dhave a 1-on-1 session and then together we need to revamp your eCommerce store! Here my colleague's email ID - sarthakagarwal@cedcommerce.com at any point of time you can reach out to him (but I've already passed your query and contact details to him and he'll drop you a mail) and sort out things! 

I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce guys with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customisation ; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy! We have helped quite a few entrepreneurs in their journey, and if you need a helping hand, we would be glad to offer one! 

Ps. I'm just a message away! 

Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Please contact me regarding your response to my needs 

Cynthia Griffin 

bungalows88@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

The Scarf Bungalows on Shopify

Who can I hire to help me with the final touches on my store to prepare for Launch this week?  

Is anyone available or does anyone know a QUALIFIED PERSON?   Below are the details of what I would like to work on starting Wednesday 7/23 and I'm not comfortable with a few like, Tax and Reviews (with the coding). Please read below…..

Can get help all at once for all of this and how much will it cost? 

Project of Work:

• Tax - make sure I'm set charging correct tax per countries (USA is done, there is an issue with even getting Canada on for shipping not sure what the problem is. 

GB I still need to do get that on and set up.

2) Social Sharing Image: how is this used, and what is it for exactly?

3) Google Analytics: (make sure I'm all set there? Or do I need to upgrade to the next plan I only have the beginning plan $29.00 per/mo., because I have not even launched my store yet.

4) Shipping: Do you know what qualifications required for Shopify Standard shipping.  I think it is a more expensive plan than the $29.00

5) FREE Tracking Package I have already made a “page”.  I’m not sure if Shopify has an APP or not and if it’s Free or Not.  I don’t want to pay to have a ridiculous amount of push charges every month because I’m just starting out.

6) Shopify Chat: I would like to have this.

7) Confirm my FB/IG/Pinterest: accounts are connected if not connect them.  I’m supposed to have FB done but not sure. 

Writing Reviews: (the Review required some copy past of code but I'm scared I'm going to mess it up, I definitely need help with this.

9) Checkout as soon as I have all the above done to do a “Test Order”. 

Cynthia Griffin 

Bungalows88@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
347 25 50

Hi Cynthia,

We're excited to be sending you a response very soon.

Best Regards,

Sam - Owner

Custom Apps and Themes Support | Email us: hello@achieveapplabs.com | Follow us on Twitter @achieveapplabs | New Monthly Support by Achieve Applabs www.achieveapplabs.com
0 Likes