I need help with my store please give feedback

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0
Hi,

I launched my shopify store on 21st May. Since then I've run Facebook campaigns and tried to get organic traffic through social media (Mainly Instagram) )
Since then I've had
1093 Sessions
15 Added to Cart
11 Reached Checkout
I want to know what might be going wrong for people to reach checkout but never fulfil the order.

https://www.whatwatchbot.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
315 1 21

Hiii Dear

Really appreciated on your work so far. But there are few corrections which we need to look in

Firstly, I recommend you to make the banner auto side which may get professional look .

Try to increase the category space after the banner by providing different kind of collections and also content related to it.(Next to Banner)

Also try to highlight the Header and footer sections in order to make difference from the category by Redesign( adding good theme color to top and bottom).

In the purchase page lot of space is consumed due to product description. I suggest you to adjust the description in a nice manner and the Rest of the space will be used for other purposes(Like RELATED LIST or FEATURED COLLECTIONS)

I suggest you to provide List of Related products Since it helpful in improving your cross sales.

It is appreciated that you are using online promotions which may help for your store in boosting the sales further.

It is Good that you have provided terms and conditions, Refund/Return POLICIES ETC. But I didn't find Terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. This agreement box may avoid the issues relate to Refund/Return policy from the customers. I Recommend you to install Terms and conditions app(agree terms) .

Thank you

MyReviewfy.

https://apps.shopify.com/myreviewfy
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0
Thank you so much for your feedback! I really appreciate it ! The pointers you mentioned I wouldn’t have thought of those on my own. I’m really happy shopify has provided us with such a platform to openly discuss issues and problems faced related to e-commerce stores. I will work on these suggestions and get back to you on that. Also do you think there is any need to ‘add more products’ just so customers will spend more time browsing !? When I ran my social media ads, the traffic that came had the bounce rate of 80%-90% :( which I know is not good. I was under the impression I had done good targeting for my ads! As I had tried different geo locations and different types of ads
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi WhatWatchBot,

General
  • I can't see any email, phone number, or address on the contact us page.
  • The footer section needs to be redesigned.
  • I'd recommend adding an FAQ page so your customers will know about your shipping times/costs, what your products are made from, where you source your materials, how they can return the products.
Homepage
  • A lot of people don't purchase anything on the first time visit. So it's important to take their email addresses to bring them back to the site. Make sure you have a newsletter box all pages.
  • The social media icons at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your store while looking at your social media pages.
  • I absolutely love the featured images in your homepage slider. Consider adding a short tagline and a call to action to each image with info on what you are offering.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.