I need help with my store

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 6

I am at a standstill in my store. I am not happy with the layout or navigation of the pages. I am not familiar with building websites, so I wanted some advice to get my page looking more professional. I also wanted to set up abandoned cart emails. Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

annelisses.myshopify.com

I have been getting tons of traffic, but so far only one sale. Shopify says I am in the top 13%, so what is keeping me from making sales>?

0 Likes

Hi @Jaclyn0313 

I can set up the abandon cart email for you. Happy to do it for free and send you over more detailed review. Reach out below. 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/contact-clayton

Few areas you need to work on also

• Home Page (flow)
  • Product Page (have all information about product & build trust)
  • Site Navigation (simple)
  • Checkout (needs to be consistent with website)
  • Mobile Friendly 
  • Colors need to work well together 

Overall good start. Keep up the good work.

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 6
Hi Clayton, thanks for the response, and everything you mentioned is all
stuff I know that needs to be done, I just don't know how. So every night I
come home from work and spend about two hours playing around with
everything and just seeing how it turns out.
I would appreciate any help at all. Please let me know what I can do to
get started.
Many thanks,

Jaclyn
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Jaclyn0313 wrote:
Hi Clayton, thanks for the response, and everything you mentioned is all
stuff I know that needs to be done, I just don't know how. So every night I
come home from work and spend about two hours playing around with
everything and just seeing how it turns out.
I would appreciate any help at all. Please let me know what I can do to
get started.
Many thanks,

Jaclyn

Hi Jaclyn

No dramas at all. I just emailed you something that should really help you out. 

It's great you spend time working on your business and website. I use to be in the same position as you back in 2014. Really you have two options. 

1. You continue to work everything out yourself and that might take another 6-12 months 

2. Pay someone to redesign your website and that way you can focus on other important things like getting people to your website etc

Hope that helps 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1755 111 382

Hey Annelisses,

There is a very little gap between attracting traffic and receiving sales on your ecommerce store once, your ecommerce store lags certain important essentials. Here are some of them mentioned below for your store as well:

1. Want your site to be identified better! Adding a favicon is the recommended solution.
  2. Desire your information to be more secure, "Login" account is an efficient solution and it helps in keeping a track of your order details as well.
  3. The search landing page is disabled.
  4. "Limited time offers" should be highlighted using a unique header template.
  5. "Branding" can be more effective once you start adding other social links as well apart from Facebook like Instagram, Twitter etc.
  6. "Terms of Service" and "Privacy policy" should also be included in the footer as they help in building search engine content. 
  7. "Featured" items add to increasing the peculiarity of your site.
  8. "About us" section should be added with some images for increasing familiarity with your site.
  9. "Contact us" section is incomplete without a contact form.
  10. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  11. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the fortune favours you in the days to come.

Neha :) 

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Dear Jaclyn0313,

Please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

@Shopify Experts Directory: https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Jaclyn0313

I've spent a few minutes on your store and I believe I can give you some recommendations about the aesthetic aspects of the pages. I understand that you're trying to make the store look more professional. Hopefully, this advice could help 😉

1. Home Page

image.png

The logo is too large here & it has a small glitch at its edge, you should remove the white edge first then reduce the size of the logo to make it half size of the current logo. It's because visitors might feel overwhelmed at first sight since the logo area covered 1/2 part of the screen. Additionally, I think "collections & products" should be title case to make it the same as "Home" navigation.

image.png

You should also consider adding favicon for the store, it's the first step for you to start building a professional look on the site.

image.png

One more thing, the product list looks unbalanced, please consider optimizing the image sizes to fix this.

image.png

The spacing here is not good, the "View All" button should be moved closer to the product list part above it.

2. Product Page

image.png

The product images are not aligned well, you should re-check the design or contact to your theme provider to fix this.

On the product page, I can't find where to add a review or see if the product has any recommendations from previous consumers. So that I encourage you to add an area for people to write you some nice words for the product.

When the number of products grows, a section that contains related products will work efficiently on the product page. Please note that too!

Wish you get more sales in the future, please do let me know if you have any questions 😊

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
219 15 54

Hi @Jaclyn0313 ,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Your store's header menu is not looking professional. Instead of 'collections' menu, Add all product sub-categories to the menu so that it's easy to go to each section from any page.

2. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products. 

3. Use the same font for the whole website. 

4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

5. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.

6. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. A favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.

7. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

8. Optimize your footer with a more professional and functional look. Add pages like Contact Us, About Us, Privacy Policy, etc to the footer.

I also did a flare check on your site. You don't have any results indexed by Google. But your website has 225+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes