I need honest review of my store, Thanks

Solved
orgadail
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi my name is Sam, I created my shopify store with oberlo aliexpress model about a month ago. I had couple sales and I got motivated but it' getting harder to move on as you don't see growth. I have pinterest account and I run facebook campaigns, still testing products and campaigns but no sales for now. Would really appreciate a review of my store so I can work on it. 

URL: https://orgadail.com/

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @orgadail 

With everything going on in the world right now it might be better to drop ship from US based businesses. Here are few examples 

US Drop Shipping 

Few areas you need to improve ASAP

• Home Page (needs to flow)
  • Product Page (needs all information and build trust)
  • Site Navigation (Simple)
  • Checkout (consistent)
  • Mobile Friendly 

Overall of to good start. Shopify is all a learning curve and I'm sure you will learn everything you need to convert more sales. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
orgadail
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi Clayton

Thank you much for your review, yes I was considering about moving to US based markets. With the Flow of pages you mean the loading times ? Yeah day by day getting something new it's a big journey.

Thank you

0 Likes

@orgadail wrote:

Hi Clayton

Thank you much for your review, yes I was considering about moving to US based markets. With the Flow of pages you mean the loading times ? Yeah day by day getting something new it's a big journey.

Thank you

No dramas at all. If you want a more detailed review of your website for free reach out HERE 

As for the flow. I mean as someone scrolls down your home page its really important to flow this well and give the visitor an awesome feeling. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

0 Likes
orgadail
Tourist
8 0 1

Got it, thanks again for your time will definitely work on those

With respect Sam

0 Likes

@orgadail wrote:

Got it, thanks again for your time will definitely work on those

With respect Sam

No dramas at all. Be happy to send you video review so you can see what I see. Keep up the good work my friend. 

0 Likes