I need honest review of my store, Thanks

Solved
orgadail
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi my name is Sam, I created my shopify store with oberlo aliexpress model about a month ago. I had couple sales and I got motivated but it' getting harder to move on as you don't see growth. I have pinterest account and I run facebook campaigns, still testing products and campaigns but no sales for now. Would really appreciate a review of my store so I can work on it. 

URL: https://orgadail.com/

0 Likes
Rockpapercopy
Shopify Expert
1208 61 364

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Sam! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :) 

Your niche is original, and I like that you are consistent with your product selection.

Your collection pages seem to have an oversized header area + featured promo image, which might affect your conversion rate:

Screen Shot 2020-03-15 at 06.26.33.png

Above the fold area [visible without scrolling down] is taken over by the header, meaning the rest of the content of the pages is being pushed down and out of sight. It means your visitors have to scroll down on each page in order to see your products and other content, which is considered negative UX [user experience]. The best converting stores have the key info displayed above the fold, to simplify the purchase process for the visitors. 

Consider reducing the header size to the minimum to make sure visitors see your products and other key info without scrolling down. It will significantly improve your conversion rate [sales.

Menu - consider renaming ‘Product’ in the top menu to “Shop”. It will create urgency and give an indirect order to shoppers, inviting them to take action [positive tone of voice]. The best performing shops design their customer journey [sales funnel] across the pages with clear CTAs - from the homepage, through collections to the checkout - so showing people where to click and how to browse your website to complete the purchase will put your customers at ease and improve your conversion rate.

Partner Products don't really seem well suited to your niche:

Screen Shot 2020-03-15 at 06.30.20.png

It looks a little confusing, like a section that is there by accident. Consider removing it, unless you see a revenue you receive that justifies having it in.

Shipping policy - consider adding a table with the delivery rates at the top, so people know right away how much you are charging, and whether you ship internationally or not. Many online shoppers often look for this info before placing an order, to find out the shipping cost, so having a detailed policy can also help you boost your conversion rate.

Refund policy - consider writing a unique policy here instead of featuring default Shopify policy, which mentions items you are not selling:

Screen Shot 2020-03-15 at 06.34.27.png

It will help you build trust, tailor the content to your own store and avoid any duplicate content issues, which might affect your Google rank.

About us page - is extremely generic. This is a great place to tell about yourself, as a person, behind the brand. People love buying from people they know and trust, so adding a photo of you and telling a little about yourself can go a long way in terms of building rapport and improving your conversion rate.

Blogging - you have a perfect niche for blogging. Consider posting articles more regularly. This is a great way to keep your visitors on the website for longer, and also to get more traffic from Google from people interested in these topics. 

Blogging is powerful - it helped me get to Google page #1 in only four days with this blog post: Breadcrumbs in SEO. I discuss how to write articles that rank on page #1 in my Facebook group 30 Days 2 Page 1 - join it now!

Here are a few guides that might help:

If you found these tips useful, please leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique 

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Orgadail,

The logo icon contains a partially empty square which looks quite awkward. Either decrease the size of the square or increase the text font size to make it look presentable. Other considerable changes to be done are as follows:

1. "Video demonstration" of the different organizer products and cleaning accessories would facilitate ease of customer understanding for the store brand.
  2. The addition of the "Instagram gallery" to the site footer helps to boost the overall brand promotion.
  3. The search landing page is disabled.
  4. "Branding" can be more effective once you start adding social links to the site footer like Facebook and Instagram, Twitter, Linked In etc.
  5. Variety in payment gateways apart from "Gpay" and "Paypal" would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  6. "Trust badges" are a must for better site legitimacy.
  7. "Limited time offers" tend to increase the customer urgency to buy a product.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  10. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store optimization result in improvement in the sales rate very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Aizada
Shopify Partner
385 34 156

Hi @sam

A very nice store and the design you went for suits the niche you are in. It is greatly categorized and the images make me want to buy everything:)

Here are a couple of tips to improve your conversions, that hopefully, will help:

-in the product descriptions use the same font for the whole text. Make it looks more holistic and professional. Also, some descriptions have image icons which I guess are supposed to be placeholders. 

Screenshot_6.png

-the site is quite nice, it has all the essentials links and images, looks trustworthy and easy to browse in. In order to boost sales, I was thinking you could start some type of campaign. For instance, you can start a referral program and giveaway a kitchen kit for a person who has referred your site to as many people as possible and things like that. Or you can reward your customers for completing certain actions on your site. That can be done by Rewards&Loyalty Program by Growave

-Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer. I see that you are using Klaviyo for emails. It will bring even more results if you have a bigger customer base. 

-Instead of giving discount for nothing, give them as rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway 

I recommend using Growave for adding all the functions above just in one click. I do not want to sound too salesy, but I sincerely think the app will help you boost your sales:) 

Good luck!

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2453 141 444

Hello Sam,

Your store @orgadail looks really amazing and it has a great collection of products. It's good that you got couple of sales but to keep the consistency in the sales you have to make sure that your store is engaging enough to capture visitors and convert them into paying customers. Here are some marketing tools that you need to add:-

1. Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing. Also, it builds up your social proof and social currency, develops an engaging way to communicate with customers in multiple channels and hit right on your target market.

2. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store.  It helps in increasing sales.

3.  Add a loyalty reward programIt will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

To implement the marketing tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
orgadail
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi Maggie

I really appreciate your time and effort you gave me a lot to work on:) Would definitely go thru your checklist and improve them thank you again

orgadail
Tourist
8 0 1

Thanks for your feedback, sometimes you do not see all available apps with different functions and I see I have to work on these things thank you:)

0 Likes
orgadail
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi Aizada

Great feedback, I really appreciate your time I didn't see this sites of my website, Thank you 

0 Likes
orgadail
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi AiTrillion

Thank you for your feedback, Yeah I added different counters before but I did not want it to look like a spam website. But anyways you need some of them I agree. Referral programs are great idea I did not consider that, I will work on those definitely thank you so much:)

0 Likes
Rockpapercopy
Shopify Expert
1208 61 364

It's a pleasure  - happy to help :)

0 Likes