Here is my store www.buybrewpod.com
I need some help. I have produced a store which I feel is really good. I have had 350 people visit the store but have generated 0 sales from it. Please can you help with why this might be?
Thank you for your answers, any feedback and constructive critics are very welcome
Clayton Bates here from shopify experts.
There is really 5 areas your site is going wrong.
If you want me to go more in depth I'd be happy to send you a free video review of your site going over how to improve all these areas. Reach out HERE.
Overall. Good start. Just need the right foundations to build on.
P.S Here are some video reviews my awesome clients left for me
The idea itself is great. I as a coffee lover would totally appreciate having a tool like that,
I would like to aware you though, there are a lot of sites that sell exact same thing as you do, so the niche is full of competition, you have to be prepared to invest your time and finances to beat them all and start selling:)
Here are some tips to improve the site:
1) Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
2)Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
3)When it comes to single-item stores it might be challenging driving traffic and have sales because the market for that product might not be too big. That is why, I advise to work partnership with other companies that sell complimentary products or services.
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. Free plan is available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Take care and stay healthy <3
Hello @JacobStroud ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you, hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
I've some suggestions for improvement.
1. Add slideshow or banner in Home page which adds a professional look to your store.
2. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
3. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
4. You can add testimonials on the Home page to make the store look more professional.
5. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
6. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
7. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
8. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
9. Add filters in Products page to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
10. Add sorting feature in Products page for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.
Hope this helps,
Congratulations on your store page! It's quite well done. i like the minimal theme that you have selected because it keeps the focus on the products themselves. Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you.
Do let me know if this is useful for you.
Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!
Many thanks for all your advice guys!!!
I have changed the theme and made it more professional. Please take a look and let me know your thoughts and any improvements are welcome.
Just taking a quick look at this and I see:
Other than that I like what I see, the site looks great.
There's a lot of the process we can't see.
My advice is to start tracking your data and then make the changes and see if it impacts your metrics. You need to look at it from different perspectives not just conversion rate, but bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, and product detail view rate at the minimum to understand what can be improved.
If you would like, I can provide a free analytics consultation which involves:
If you are interested just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email.
If you have any questions, I'm open to being fully transparent. I'm really just looking for some positive reviews for my app.