I need some feedback on my new boutique clothing store

Solved
Tourist
4 0 1
Hi, dear Shopify friends. I am excited that I launched my store https://dizalex.com/ on the Shopify platform. I’ve been working hard for an year and a half to find good suppliers, concept and build the site. It sells worldwide handmade boutique women clothing. Please let me know about how you find the overall experience on the site, the prices, menu. Would you buy from my site if you were looking for such items? What would you recommend to improve? That would help me a lot! Thank you in advance!
1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

3 1 1
I loved your website it looks really good to me.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
Thank you!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
718 25 89

Hey @Diana-Dizalex 

Firstly, I congratulate you for coming up with such an ingenious idea. Really you have a wonderful store. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Hello @Diana-Dizalex, I love the use of striking colours on your website. Here's what I noticed which you could work on though:

User Experience on Home Page

I love the 3-column // 4-column listing of your products - it's clear and lovely. However you could consider how it's aligned such that the Call-To-Action (Add to Cart) is clear and users can directly add items to cart. Here's what you have currently:

Current Design on DizalexCurrent Design on Dizalex

Reviews on Products

If you'd like to add reviews on products, it'll be better to consolidate all your reviews, making it easier for potential customers to preview what your previous customers said about your products. Consider using an app like Kudobuzz Reviews to collect reviews on your store. You could make stars on the review clearer and update the home page to this format:

New User Experience with Stars ReviewNew User Experience with Stars Review

Remove Countdown Timers on Product Page

There's no proven evidence that countdown timers work. I'd advice you remove this. 

Offer Countdown TimerOffer Countdown Timer

Other Additional Improvements

• Include navigations at the top that make the site easy to navigate
  • Ensure consistency between the website and checkout (color and brand consistency)
  • Make your website mobile friendly - so shoppers can easily navigate it

Improve Customer Engagement 

The last thing you'd want is to have a purchase-intent traffic (consumers with interest to buy) and being unable to give them relevant recommendations. Engagement on Dizalex should primarily be about understanding what your customers are looking for and showing them relevant inventory from your store - this will lead directly conversion. 

You could use our app Rendezvous for this :) Our patented recommendation tech fills significant blind spots in traditional recommender systems, enabling new products such as yours to be discovered and recommended - leading to more sales. You can check it out here.

If my answer was relevant, do Like so I can know. Also if it solves your problem, mark it as an accepted solution. You can also reply to this for further insights on improving your website + conversion. 

Best of luck in growing your business!

Rendezvous is AI-powered social recommendations engine - enabling customers to discover products on merchant stores and leading to higher conversion rates.
Over 500,000+ shoppers are already using Rendezvous Recommendations to find products from big brands like - Amazon, Macy’s, Walmart & BestBuy.
4 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you a million, Kingston! This is an amazing feedback, more than I expected and hoped for! I am very grateful for your time and effort. I definitely like what you suggested. I agree about the countdown, it is annoying and not very trustworthy. I removed it.

Could you provide more info about how to do the look of the page as suggested - the price and reviews to go up? Only with Kudobuzz reviews?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you so much, AiTrillion! I will definitely check out the app and install it. I would need some time to understand the features and how it works but what you provided as proven advantages really caught my attention. I am in the very beginning and my marketing effort is just starting. Thank you once again!

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Diana-Dizalex you can achieve this price and reviews going up by tweaking your store theme - you don't need any app for this. Please send me the name of your theme and I'll look up how it can be done for you.

You can also get your developer to start off by: 
- First changing the color of the star review icon from yellow to black.
- Next, left aligning product item image and right aligning the store item details.

- Voila! You're all done. Finally check for mobile responsiveness after making these changes. 

- Don't forget to include the Call-To-Action (ADD TO CART) button. This makes it easy for customers to add products and buy.

It's great to show number reviews on each product item. However when customers see 0 reviews on store items, it can influence their purchase psychology - and we don't want our customers churning because of that, right? However you should also collect all reviews for all your store inventory items especially those from your best customers - and show them on your website.

Kudobuzz enables you collect reviews from your social channels (Facebook, Google map listing, Amazon, Yelp etc) and display them within your store. They also help with Search Engine Optimisation - so that your store can rank higher on Google Search when shoppers search for items like: tops and blazers, coats and jackets etc. 

Best of luck growing your business!

~ Kingston

Rendezvous is AI-powered social recommendations engine - enabling customers to discover products on merchant stores and leading to higher conversion rates.
Over 500,000+ shoppers are already using Rendezvous Recommendations to find products from big brands like - Amazon, Macy’s, Walmart & BestBuy.
4 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
718 25 89

@Diana-Dizalex Great that you like the app. You can contact to the AiTrillion support, they provide a free setup. Also, you can schedule a free demo. We also provide free sessions on how you can increase your conversions and engagement on your store.

Thank you.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes