I need some feedback on my store and guidance

Solved
DesignIntimate
2 0 0

I am new to the community and to shopify. I setup my store a few months ago and had a friend order a few items. when the product came they were not of good quality, so I am very afraid to keep advertising. Most items are from Aliexpress, how do I change suppliers?

I know we are in a pandemic, however since the orders are coming from China, the orders took 37 days to arrive, not good for business. Any ideas how this can be improved to get some sales? 

DesignIntimates Sleepwear

0 Likes

hI,

I have gone through your store , you need to work on design also,

- your header is taking lots of space , need to be in proper way! you can use background color .

- You can  add more contents on your homepage to attract customers at the first glance when they visit your store:

Videos
Blog posts
Story of your brand, product details,
Testimonials
etc.

- Your store will look more attractive using this fonts ! use Raleway Google font :  https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Raleway?preview.text_type=custom 

- You can add navigation in footer like blogs, Privacy Policy etc

You need to work on your website performance’s speed with following point that I have mentioned below.
Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversion.

In order to Improve website speed you need to:
- Remove unnecessary code on a high priority basis.
- Compressed images or Defer off-screen images.
- Web Pages need to be Minify.
- Reduce JavaScript execution time
- Minimize main-thread work
- Beware of excessive liquid loops
- Decrease thumbnail image size
- Weigh the benefits of installing another app

To improve more sales you need to work on these :

Leverage free sources of traffic
Create and monetize an email list
Get more Shopify sales with paid traffic
Optimize your store to make more sales

If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask
Thank You!

By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve. For more details please contact me on Skype...

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 214 662

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @DesignIntimate, I hope you are doing good! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add quick links in the footer.

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box.

You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long-term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence. 

- Add a newsletter signup popup with a discount code. 

- Add multiple images of the product on the product page.

- Send price drop alerts to customers to bring them back to your store to make a purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
232 21 112

Hello @DesignIntimate 

Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few tips which you can work on them.

Firstly, Add a Hero banner on the top for the product promotions.

I suggest you to redesign the Logo, As current looking like a Poster.

Make a sticky header for easy navigation.

There are no Reviews on your products. Add customer review app to increase your sales.

Add more contact details to look your store trustworthy.

Add terms of services and related policies to the Footer section.

Add a Live chatbot, you can support the customers and also you can analyze the customer choices.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

If you are planning to sell on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes

Hi @DesignIntimate,

Welcome to Shopify family, I hope you will have a great time here! I’m sorry to know that the long-distance delivery affects your goods condition. May I suggest you research garment companies in your country? The price may be a little high, but the time needed for delivery will be shortened and you can check the goods directly at the factory. If you want to keep on with Chinese garment companies, you can switch to other suppliers or even change to other platforms such as Taobao.

Regarding your site, I have some comments in design if you are interested:

1, Add a hero banner to increase awareness. First impression is very important, as it will affect customer experience generally. Using a hero banner can tell your store value, and also improve professionalism. 

For this section, I recommend you use an image with text overlay. A button stated “Shop Now” that redirect to Catalog page is also a good option, as it increases customer’s curiosity. 

PageFly_0-1614069843497.png

2, Make sure the product name is detailed enough, but as short as possible. Only state the special features of the product to promote it, and keep it short so that customers can get the main idea within a quick glance.

PageFly_1-1614069843523.png

3, Make the most of the slide show. You can refer each image on slide show to one of your current collections to promote it, then add a “Shop Now” button to increase conversion rate. This will make the slide show more lively, while being able to distribute your current collections.

PageFly_2-1614069843478.png

4, Add more information to your footer. Besides header, footer is also a source of information for customers. Please consider adding these type of information, as they are vital to online purchasing:

• Logo and brand value
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Refund Policy
  • Shipping Policy
  • Social Media Icons
  • Email Sign-up Form

PageFly_3-1614069843476.png

Overall, your store is built well - I can see your time and effort put on it. As there’s always room for improvement, I hope these suggestions can make your store more professional! You can give it a like if you find it useful or mark as the solution if it answers your question.

Hope your business is successful and gain more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

DesignIntimate
2 0 0

Thanks for these wonderful feedback. I will have some work to do. 

DesignIntimates

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 214 662

Hello @DesignIntimate

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution?

Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help! 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes