I need some feedback

Highlighted
3 0 0

Please give me some feedback on our Shopify store. My store is https://ShopShag.com. Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @shopshag 

I think your home page needs to flow a bit better. I would recommend doing this 

• Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List 
  • Something Interesting ( Image with Text or Blog ) 
  • Newsletter Sign Up 
  • Popular Products ( 4 - 8 Max ) 

Nice logo. Keep up the good work. I also emailed you something that should help. 

Cheers 
Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1446 87 187

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Need to work on design

3. Optimize your product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Use silo structure for menu

There are other areas you need to work

Need help? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us or task4store@mswebdesigner.com
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 53 158

Hey @shopshag,

I took a look at your website, and I can tell you've put in a lot of work! I'd be happy to share my recommendations. With that said, it is likely going to be easier to assess what direction you may want to shift to if you had a bit more information on what your current marketing and social media efforts you have engaged in. How much traffic you are getting on your store, Is your store new?

I'd love to chat more about it and help guide you in the best direction. 

If you want I can schedule a call where we can further discuss in finding a perfect marketing solution for your online store. So that you can have a better understanding about how to "creatively engage and retain your customers using your website". Or you can also email me at support@aitrillion.com. I would be happy to assist you with your store.

Regards,

Aitrillion.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you for your feedback, Clayton! I will definitely take that into consideration. When you said you would recommend adding those elements in, did you mean in that order too? 

Where was it that you emailed me? I did not receive anything. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

@AiTrillion wrote:

Hey @shopshag,

I took a look at your website, and I can tell you've put in a lot of work! I'd be happy to share my recommendations. With that said, it is likely going to be easier to assess what direction you may want to shift to if you had a bit more information on what your current marketing and social media efforts you have engaged in. How much traffic you are getting on your store, Is your store new?

I'd love to chat more about it and help guide you in the best direction. 

If you want I can schedule a call where we can further discuss in finding a perfect marketing solution for your online store. So that you can have a better understanding about how to "creatively engage and retain your customers using your website". Or you can also email me at support@aitrillion.com. I would be happy to assist you with your store.

Regards,

Aitrillion.

Our store on Shopify is a few months old, but we have had this domain for a few years. Before I was hired my company wasn't really doing much at all in terms of ecommerce and social media. I run our social medias as well, but because we sell restricted products, we cannot use FB or Google ads.  We get around 150-200 site views per day, and I have done about $500 this month in sales, which is our best so far. However, the sales seem to have dropped off, even though I'm running a 25% off sale currently.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
87 3 17

Hi @shopshag ,

I'm going to focus on the design elements since that is where you can make the most efficient improvements.

- Colors - remove black and red - these are extremely aggressive colors and draw attention away from products - try a white background

- Bring product images to top of landing page (above fold)

- Logo coloring - like the background colors on the site, they are very distracting

- Higher quality product images - if you can get consistent images (all with white background)

- Andrew
kickpay.com - Intelligent inventory finance.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 53 158

Hey @shopshag,

Thank you for sharing. So you’re generating traffic, but you’re not getting any sales. It's a good thing actually. Not convinced? Let’s take a step back for a moment. Sure, on the one hand you’re not making any sales, but let’s look at the positives here. It's an opportunity.

Something is obviously going right. People actually care enough about your brand or your marketing to visit your website. But we still need to turn that traffic into sales. 

The issue that you are facing is very common among Eccommerce sellers and it’s one which we’re sure you can solve. Every website needs about 15 things to convert visitors into sales. Here is what you should focus on -  

1.  Is Your Website Easy to Navigate? 

Make sure that your store’s design is clear, and that it’s easy to navigate without any hand holding from your side.

2. What are you doing to capture and win your visitors?

You can win and seize the opportinity by enticing your visitors to stay on your website for a while. How?

-Loyalty Program- Start using loyalty programs for customers for every action they take on your store. A loyalty program entices your visitors to keep engaged with your product and website. In Fact you can rewards loyalty points to your store visitors when they "allow" your push notification opt-in or when they share your store on social media and a lot of other activities.

- Pop-up Banners- I would personally recommend you to go for a 45-sec-pop-up at the entry. Conversion rates for pop ups are high and most surprising discovery is that the pop up doesn't increase bounce rate at all. This is ample time for your audience to get hooked by your content, whilst also being quick enough to catch skimmers before they leave.

Chatbot- Chatbots in your business is that they save time. For instance, when used on your website they can provide fast, automated answers to most questions. This will engage your customers and prevent customers from waiting for a day or longer to receive responses as they would have in the past.

-Blogs- Using a blog, you can educate customers about your product or services. You can use the blog to share customer success stories and how your product helps them to solve problems. As we know, "Content is King", post valuable post which benefits the readers.

-Web Push Notifications- Push notifications, which allows you to send push notifications in real-time to the user's browser. Engage customers will lead to an increase in repeat customers.

3. Potray reviews on the home page for customer trust building

It gives your customers a way to obtain a neutral opinion about the product, and thus this makes your website more engaging. These are real customers who have tried your product. A review platform allows the customer to directly engage with the brand.

As a Shopify expert and Partner, I would be happy to help and assist you with my consultation on how Aitrillion can help you to Engage. Feel free to drop any questions as you work on things at sachin@aitrillion.com. Looking forward to hearing about your success!

Regards,

Aitrillion.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
74 6 26

Hi there!

I saw in the earlier posts that you are not generating sales, so out-of-the bat, I will suggest you this app: http://discountonleave.apps.isenselabs.com/. It helped many store owners recover some of their leaving customers with a discount to exit intent. I guess it can help you too.

Now, to the rest:

• The warning at the top is very obtrusive. I think that you can make it look a bit better or maybe change the position.
  • Regarding the social links in your footer, you should make sure that they open in a separate tab upon clicking. This way your customers will still be able to check the respective page and keep your website open. 
  • I would suggest you to separate the policies in different pages, so everything can be easily read and not confusing.
  • Last but not least, your descriptions are not that good, at least on the products I opened. Try making them more interesting and informative. 

I hope I helped!

0 Likes