I need some honest feedback on store and whether or not it presents well.

Solved
YvetteJones001
Tourist
7 0 2

I have started to get more traffic with FB ads but no conversions. I'm starting to think I need to close up shop and pick a new niche. My url is www.beautifulbeyondcompare.com and www.lyjinnovativeconceptsinc.com

Thanks in advance,

Lovelle

0 Likes
LucasFarias
1 0 1

I really liked the design of your store, it was very good, I would even like to know the theme you used in it,

but if it was to have a more critical look, the only thing that bothered me a little was the contrast of the red over the parts yellow and tan the black wheel menu.

YvetteJones001
Tourist
7 0 2

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. I have made some adjustments, I hope you don't mind taking another look. 

The name of the theme is Debutify 2.0.2. I found it after watching a training video on youtube by the EconKing. I hope you enjoy it.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @YvetteJones001, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you need to work on:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add categories with the drop-down menu to make your store easy to navigate. 

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.

- Add a section of trending and new arrivals products. Give product recommendations on the homepage.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
YvetteJones001
Tourist
7 0 2

Awesome advice thanks so very much. I have made a lot of those changes following the template of the very popular Booster theme. I will recheck my homepage though and I will review the app that you sent to me.

Let me know how you like some of the changes if you get a chance. Thx

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hey @YvetteJones001

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution?

Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help! 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes