I need some store concept feedback...am I wasting my time?

Highlighted
1 0 0

I know I'm biased in favor of my products but am I wasting my time thinking there is a market for my products?   Please be honest but try not to be cruel.

Lou Valliere

GuideALife.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1769 111 319

Dear GuidALifeLou,

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestions will help you.

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 14-25 
  • Add favicon
  • Add social profiles and policies document at footer
  • Add Custom Slider with Call to Action
  • Improve Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Balancing color, font and images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do some on page seo and index your site at Google
  • Do paid ads for quick sale like FB and Google Shopping ads.

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes