I need urgent feedback before the launch of the store. This needs to be a success!!!!

Highlighted
12 0 0

Any feedback, positive or negative would be greatly appreciated. I understand that i need mroe products on the store. So i will continue to add them. Please take a few minutes to browse the store and see what can be improved. The link is https://www.atlastiles.co.uk/password and password is AtlasTesting.

Many Thanks,

Dan

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
60 0 3

Hello Dan,

I just looked over your shop and my first impression is WOW! Beautiful, excellent imagery and very clear from landing page what you are all about. With your product photography is so key and so how you have the hover effect and wonderful large images on product pages is really very powerful. Lovely balance on every page.

Your shop is professional looking and very easy to navigate, you have nailed all the key aspects increasing conversion via social media, discounts, and clear shipping offers.

Really great job Dan! I think as you start to have visitors and make sales you will be able to better identify tweaks or changes that might be needed by analyzing analytics data and receiving feedback.

Wishing you all the best!

-Jen

0 Likes
12 0 0

Thank you so much for that lovely feedback. It means a lot. I love the theme you guys have created. Really easy to use and tweak. I am struggling with traffic. However i believe that is because i am trying to operate in a highly competitive market segment.

Thanks once again,

Dan

0 Likes