I need urgent feedback please about my store

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
Dear professionals
Good day

Please I need your help, I have a new store www.yalladeal.store, and am working well on the social media, I have around 1000 visitors daily browsing my special products, the product which am selling are very special and got a lot of sales with the other stores, the problem is that many many people coming to my store to this products but no sales, I need your idea about if my store is hard to order or there is any technical issue? Regarding the prices am sure it's very good so the problem not related to prices.

Thanks. A lot
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @YallaDeal 

Do you have many abandon carts ? I just went through your checkout and for some reason its asking me to enter address line 2. See below. This might be one of the reasons why, 

Shipping.PNG

Also think your home page has to many products and doesn't flow well. I would do this. 

• Slideshow image 
  • Collection List 
  • Image With Text ( Something Interesting ) 
  • Newsletter Sign Up ( Be Creative ) 
  • Popular Products (4-8 Max) 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
Thanks a lot for your information,

Regarding the design I will do that,
Regarding the checkout page do u think address line 2 is effecting? Can u explain to how. As am new
0 Likes
Highlighted

@YallaDeal wrote:
Thanks a lot for your information,

Regarding the design I will do that,
Regarding the checkout page do u think address line 2 is effecting? Can u explain to how. As am new

Shoot me a email and I'll fix it for you for free 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/contact-clayton

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
Really thanks, you are very helpful, I sent you an email on your contact form, include the store details and login details
0 Likes
Highlighted

@YallaDeal wrote:
Really thanks, you are very helpful, I sent you an email on your contact form, include the store details and login details

Well at the moment customers have to enter the information into that line. Most people don't have addresses that need two lines of information. Its confusing. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1802 30 198

Hello,

I observed few points on your website. I hope those points are helpful for your store.

Check this image https://snipboard.io/mWFCJl.jpg.
You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
You can add product reviews, Simply it helps to increases sales by giving consumers the information they need to make the decision to purchase a product or service from a business.
I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site.
Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.
Have you promoted your products through social media pages like Facebook, Instagram of your website? I am unable to find social media page links of your website.
And Keep your Instagram profile uniform by keeping your photos within one color scheme. And Use #tags, Hashtags are a big part of Instagram's posts because it allows photos and video content to become searchable on the channel.
And I suggest you can use Instagram Stories To Stand Out In The App.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1498 93 331

Your store is really decent and has a nice feel throughout as is quite unique. It seems that visitors find hard to trust at your store.
You can work on few things suggested below which I noticed while reviewing which will help you in gaining some trust from the visitor and will encourage them to stay longer which will eventually drive you through a lot better sales.

1. Your homepage is just perfect to go , just you can consider adding some Testimonials or some Instagram quality images as homepage is same throughout.
  2. Just saw footer social links are not working, surprised.
  3. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  4. Baymard Institute cites that more than 68% of online shopping carts are abandoned. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.
  5. Checkout Boost let you increase checkouts and prevent cart abandonment. Incentivise customers with irresistible offers that boost your checkout rate by 25%+.
  6. You can convert more traffic into qualified leads and customers from the app.SiteKit fast-tracks your business growth by turning visitors into subscribers and customers with lead generation campaigns and high-converting tools.
  7. While searching no suggestions is shown in search centric website. Also The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it's empty https://www.yalladeal.store/search?q= . You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  8. Lastly, You have over 60 products. It is hard to find products for anyone who is new to the store. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
49 3 16

Hi @YallaDeal 

You have a very beautiful store, I love that.

You could enhance your store by adding Visual Search functionality to get more returning customers and for faster conversion rates. This is a new age technology which is used in eCommerce industry especially where the products are being purchased based on its shapes, aesthetics, and patterns. Fashion is such kind of products. According to your customers, it is hard to describe the characteristics in your search box and find it as they are trying to search a particular design which they have seen in any celebrity wearing on TV, Event or in Social Media.

Adding Visual Search feature enabling them to simply upload the picture from their Mobile Gallery or by using their phone camera and search in your store. This makes them more hassle-free finding a product which is closer or matching the actual product. It gives you more returning customer for your business and speedy conversions. Visual Search + is such a great AI-enabled app you can try for your store. Link: https://apps.shopify.com/visual-search-3

Good Luck : )

Technology Consultant, Turing Analytics
shyam@turingiq.com
0 Likes