Seeking feedback on my store in regards to the ease of finding products by search, website theme and continuity and Brand.
We are a life goods marketplace with a wide array of products. I also am creator of a naturally derived, cruelty Shea Butter skincare line.
Insights I am looking for:
1. Thoughts on brand
2. Product line up and organization
3. Search capabilities
4. Is it engaging
5. Strategy for conversions
Solved! Go to the solution
This is an accepted solution.
Thanks for the link & congratulations on your store!
I checked it out & you’ve done a pretty nice job! There are some things that could be improved:
- the name you gave your store and the domain name don't match. Not a big deal but it might startle some clients
- Add a social login. You can do so with quite a few free apps.
- make sure to add a favicon
- improve your search page. Maybe replace the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
- Another thing you might want to add is an always visible buy button. One of the biggest reasons people don't buy from online stores is because it's a hassle to checkout. You might want to use https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales.
- Carousels don't work so well with clients. If you can find a single picture that provides the same informations to your client you might want to go for it.
- Some product descriptions are too short while some are really good. Add some bullet points & try to appeal to a niche and to solve a problem.
- Add bundles to increase AOV. We use ZeBundler for its functionalities. It allows you to create offers like 2 for 1 or 3 for 2 or any other combination with several products.
- add a FAQ page. You can use FAQ Page to load a pre-made template and save yourself some time.
- name & optimize your images, it will improve your SEO and site speed. You can use this app to do so quickly
- improve store SEO by creating content for YouTube, SlideShare and Google + blog
- Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.
- Add links to your footer for return/refund, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for.
- Add a footer to your site with all the relevant links: FAQ, shipping, returns, tracking...
I hope these are useful. If you need some help shoot us a message at https://aizca.com/solutions-eng/.
Good luck with your store!
All the best,
When it comes to navigation, I'd recommend dividing your collections further. Currently, when you click to the Women's Fashion collection, you get to scroll through 23 pages as all clothing and accessories are in one collection.
It would be much better for your user experience, if you were to split these items into separate collections: Coats, Tops, Dresses, Footwear etc.
Aim to have max 3 pages to scroll through for each collection, otherwise you will make your visitors feel like they have to do all the work in order to find the product in your store. Make sure to make it easy for them to find what they need as easy as possible and your conversion rate will increase.
Your homepage is also a little confusing. The top part looks like it belongs to a very chic fashion boutique, while the bottom part looks like t belongs to a toy store. Consider specializing in one niche and target one customer type. It will be much easier then to connect with them, promote your store, and convert. Remember - riches are in the niches!
If you'd like a more detailed website audit, reserve your free critique below:
Hi @RNARIE ,
I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking to make your store better.
Menu: Menu and its label have a great impact on the user. Menu structure needs to be fixed, you can add information such as ‘About us’, ‘Contact us’, “Home section/Icon’, 'Blog' etc. all these items on the menu for easy navigation to users and to provide information to search engine.
Home Page: You need to completely redesign your home page and make your website user-friendly.
Images: Your website images don’t look responsive to many devices. Ensure text is user-visible while web fonts are loading.
Performance optimization: Make mobile your first priority. Check everything on your mobile. Also, work on performance optimization for great user experience.
Add an Email sign-up form on your website: to collect the email database, you should have an email sign-up form on your website to shoot an email for every update, release, and news.
Footer: You need to add proper footer menu links. Also, you can show website information and address in the footer.
For sales, I would suggest identifying your Unique Selling Proposition (USP) first. Without a strong USP, you'll be spending money but see little sales. Unless you can pinpoint what makes your business unique in a world of homogeneous competitors, you cannot target your sales efforts successfully.
In terms of choosing products, you should choose the products which have high demands in the market.
I hope you like my feedback!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
I have gone through your store. Here are some of my suggestions. Buyers consider visual appearance to be the most important factor when making a purchase. About us should be a separate page. Instead, there should be a slider image on the first fold.
Your store niche is good, you can make huge money out of it if you work on the home page. Your home page is too small, you can add some sections below collection list like - best selling products, Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with a link to about page), Newsletter Sign Up, Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4, portray reviews (if any).
- Use a favicon. Favicons are the little piece of graphic that represents your brand on browser tabs, bookmark lists, search history, search ads, and even search results. It helps with Branding, easy identification by a user (usability feature), Gives a professional look to the site.
- The text of the footer is too large, also you should reduce the size of the footer. The purpose of a website footer is to help visitors by adding information and navigation options at the bottom of web pages. It must have quick links to social media, contact us & about us page, privacy policies, return policies, login, site map, navigation menu, etc.
Honestly, the products that you have in your store are great. With a pinch of engagement, your sales can skyrocket. I have some other "must-have" suggestions for your store. Before that, I need to know what are your engagement strategies for new visitor engagement. I mean how do you convert your new visitor to a customer?