I need your feedback for my store before starting ads

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello everybody, I launched my first store on shopify and I need your feedback fot it.

Link : https://giftapo.myshopify.com/

Password : 2020

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 231

Hello,

Your website looking good. I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> Checkout page and cart page are not working, check it.
-> I am unable to find your website Facebook page? And you Facebook link not found which you have attached under Facebook icon.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> I am unable to find your website Facebook page link. Have you regularly promoted your products through Facebook.
Social media marketing mentions to the business of procuring traffic or attention through social media sites.
I suggest you can use Facebook Marketing and Instagram marketing.
In Facebook Marketing
-> Optimize Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo of your company logo with high resolustion.
-> Fill Out Your Facebook Bio.
-> Set a Consistent Posting Schedule.
-> Schedule Your Posts at the Optimum Time.
-> Use Video To Attract Your Audience and Target The Right Audience Using Facebook's In-App Targeting Features.
Instagram Marketing
->Instagram business profiles allow your team to optimize your profile, add contact information and your website into the bio section making it much easier for your audience to interact and connect with you.
-> Keep your Instagram profile uniform by keeping your photos within one color scheme. And Use #tags, Hashtags are a big part of Instagram's posts because it allows photos and video content to become searchable on the channel.
-> And i suggest you can use Instagram Stories To Stand Out In The App.

And You can expand your items through our outsourcing application "Appfreaker Supply". Here, You can import the items from more than one providers to your store.
Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Giftapo,

The first visit to the store was quite awesome, but still, it needs improvement. These points will surely help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. Would love to see more social connectivity to the footer for engaging them.
  2. it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

3. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an eCommerce.
  4. Please add some blogs for better clarity.
  5. For better traffic and sales, you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit. Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.

6. Also, You have around 33 products, the visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

7. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

Hope my feedback serves you better.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1900 120 298

Dear Tralaw,

Congratulations for your store.

Hope Few suggestions will help you:

User Experience

1. Optimize your page loading speed for Mobile

2. Go for other design

Home Page

Add Collection List
Add Testimonials
Popular Products

Product Page

Add Testimonials
Find out some features here to improve your product page

Other

Use Facebook and instagram Store for more sale

Use Google Shopping ads

Add Blog Sections

There are other areas you need to work

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes