I need your feedback on my store leisuresportwear.com

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

Hi dear members,

I would cherish your unfettered opinion about this store https://leisuresportwear.com/.

What am i looking for?

-User friendliness

- Qualities of the pages and description

- is it optimized to deliver conversion

- would it pass approval for facebook shop or instagram 

- any other observations worth mentioning to fix errors. 

Thank you as you review it.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @leisure 

Two areas I think you need to improve 

Product Pages 

They look to fake. Over the last few years every man and their dog have used all the fake tools you're using. People are use to these things and know they aren't real. I'd make the product pages more simple and believable. 

Logo

I'd make a logo that looks clean and easy to read. 

Overall there is some great things about the website. At the end of the day my comments are just from a random person on the internet lol I'm sure if you keep putting the work in you will find success. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

Could you explain what is fake on the product pages. This is to help me identify what I really has to fix about the pages.

As for the logo I will definitely change it.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Trailblazer
222 17 64

Your store is quite nice and simple, but as Clayton mentioned, product pages a bit over engaged according to the widgets you are using. 

If honestly, I feel like I am reading the same reviews from different sites all over again, at least the content of your fake reviews is readable, unlike some others. 

Notifications are popping up too often and it annoys users if you ask me.

Increase the delay between notifications, if you would like those notifications to be more realistic

Hope it helps

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1504 93 331

Hey,
After having a look at the store, I conclude that it is quite amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for e-commerce.

2. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

3. Please add some blogs for better clarity.
  4. Also, You have ample of products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  5. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

I hope my feedback will help you in converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1
These reviews were imported from Ali express. What should I do about them?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

Mr clayton 

What should I do with the reviews that you said are fake. They were imported from Ali express. I have implemented some changes and would like you so visit the site again for another assessment.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

Clayton,

Thanks for the feedback. I have implemented the changes. I want your advice if adding customer login is also important.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Not sure if it is just me. But I click on several links on the home page. But every time I clicked on the one with the watch it sends me to log in to my shopify store. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

I am working to fix the problem. Thanks for pointing the error out.

1 Like