I need your feedback please

Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 3

Hello. i just finished my shop and need a little feedback. maybe even someone of you has experience with a successfull shop. Please tell me if i can optimise anything. Thanks in advance!

https://luisblanco.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,

I think you should work on the language, it's not English so I can't understand the product copy :)

Hannah Pham | Blogger at Happypoints.io
0 Likes
Highlighted

I used Google translate to help read your store. We have a few clients in the high end product category for fashion and accessories. You have a great eye for branding and design. This is a really well put together website. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as your main image is a bit to large, takes up valuable space. You also show off a lot of product on your homepage, when you don't have a lot of product to begin with. Maybe remove the Ocean Mesh section of products

2. If you plan to add more product in the future, consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one watch and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site. Video would help you sell the lifestyle of buying this watch. You can also use the videos for IG Stories ads

4. I would look at adding some lifestyle photography to the product pages. 

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. You won't know what to optimize on the site until you start getting traffic to it.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
469 58 132

Hey, @saralb!

I'm Lizzy, one of the Gurus on the support team at Shopify.

Congratulations on finishing your site build! Your store is looking wonderful. It has a very clean and polished air to it, which will immediately show customers this is a professional business.

As @Hannah_Pham  mentioned, I won't be able to comment on the copy of the site, however I did take a look around and I agree with @DuaneBrown.  I think you've done a fantastic job of the layout and design! The store is easy to navigate and you've included important pages like an About page, FAQ and information on returns.

The one thing I would recommend to you is finding a way to develop the human aspect of your website. The photos on your Instagram account of people wearing the watches is a great start to this! Have you thought about including a testimonials page on the store itself? Duane's suggestion of having a featured product with an explanation is another way to add some personality to your store.

I also wanted to ask you what your plans are to continue developing your brand and reaching customers. Where do you see your business in the future?

I noticed that you recently ran a giveaway on your Instagram account, which is great way to attract a new audience. Do you have any other plans for Instagram marketing? One marketing option, which I think could work quite well for your business is using Instagram Influencers. We have a blog post, which you can read here, which explains how to find the best influencers for your brand!

I think you're in a great position to get started, and suggest turning your efforts towards bringing customers to your store. Please feel free to continue the conversation here and let us know if you have any other questions!

Thank you,
Lizzy

Lizzy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 3

Thank you all for your great compliments and the helpful feedback! We are already working on some points like the videos for the product page. We surely heed all of your advices. 

We are planing to have more watch models and other products like jewelry and bags or something in the future. We want to grow a big brand and sell worldwide.

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 27 99

Hi @saralb 

Overall I think your shopify store looks pretty good, But I noticed a couple of things that you might consider adding.

After carefully reviewing I don't see a blog. If you had a blog you would be able to drive more organic traffic to your store, plus it would help establish yourself as an expert.

Also I noticed that you don't have reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

Another thing you might want to add is a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.

If you found this review useful I created an email course here https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course where you can learn more ways to convert your customers

0 Likes