I need your feedback, there is traffic but no sales

4 0 0

I have been running the website www.ahappyd.com for half a year. Now the traffic mainly comes from Facebook ads, but it has not been sold. I have collected a lot of data and tried to do every step.Now about 300 traffic every day, add shopping cart around 1%, but no one is paying, I am very confused!Thank you for your feedback。What is shopify's overall sales conversion rate?1%?0.5%?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 0 12

Hi, 

Website looks good but want to give few suggestions

The email which you have on website doesn't look professional. I suggest to keep email related to website like info@ahappyd.com This shows like a business email rather than personal gmail.

I suggest to remove one row of images in New collection. It occupying lots of space on homepage. 

The main trust signal is About page, I suggest to clear the cutter in footer and place in a About page and add link on website. This page shows how trust worthy you are for the customers.

In Product page, I could see only Specifications of the product I suggest to add description which helps customers to buy your products. Mostly customers rely on descriptions to know about the product. Descriptions help to gain trust and in seo.

Your Social links in the footer section are opening in the same page which results customers to go away from your website to another platform inturn they may not come back to your website. I suggest to open all social links in a new tab.

All the best for your success. Hope my suggestions are helpful to you for some extent

Dropcl

https://apps.shopify.com/dropshipping-3
1 Like
Shopify Partner
482 46 237

Hi ahappyd,

Your store looks good but needs to be some improvements.

General
  • Navigation bar does not look like a navigation bar, it looks like breadcrumbs, try to add a background color to the navigation bar.
  • I don't see a shipping policy, return policy or privacy policy page. All of that is important information customers look for when making a purchase.
  • Use a professional email address like hello@shopaddress.com or info@shopaddress.com, instead of a generic email address like Gmail or Yahoo.
Homepage
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.
Product
  • Your "Add to Cart" button falls below the fold. It should be more visible.
  • Product descriptions need to do more than simply describe the product. Product descriptions need to sell your products! Your customers should feel like they need that product after reading your product description.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's disorganized right now. Having tons of discount items on your homepage may not give the impression you want

2. Add links to your footer for about us, return/refund, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

3. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like