I really need feedback on my store!

Lovethy13
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello!  I am about a week into launch of my pet store!  I have been working tirelessly and tweaking, doing ads, researching, you name it I am doing it!  I am getting traffic every time I post an ad, so I know they are working, but my bounce rate on Google Analytics is at 70%.  Would someone please look at my store and tell me what I am doing wrong.  I do not want to give up, but I am really at a loss of what else I can do to increase conversions.  Thanks so much! Here is my store www.lovethypetshop.com

0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 161

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. 

In terms of your marketing research, which audience has your research identified as the core audience who wants your products? How are you targeting them? What were the main behaviors and interests you identified? 

Have you developed marketing personas? What does your marketing plan look like? Not all traffic is equal, so if you are finding that your targeting isn't working for you, have you considered other approaches to your marketing strategy? 

In terms of immediate site feedback: 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Vignesh96
Shopify Partner
112 12 18

Hey @Lovethy13,

I love to share some feedback on how you can improve your store.

1. Add a favicon to your website. It's the tiny logo on your browser tab
2. I feel you have too many products on your home page. Also, a section on your pages takes people away from your website. This might seem odd for a lot of buyers they might lose trust. Try to show products which they can directly buy from your store only
3. Your partner products section doesn't show up anything on a lot of pages
4. I feel you can show your top products as a grid rather than full description and variations in the home page
5. You can display your collections on your home page slider and allow users to easily go to the desired collection

You can also check out the app I recently launched. You can use labels such as trending, bestseller, sale, new, etc on your product images using this app. Labels would help you highlight your products using social proofing, trust & urgency, and let your customers choose quicker. Do share your feedback if you try it!

Click this link to download the app: https://bit.ly/36ly69H

Cheers, and wish you all the best :)

Vignesh
ModeMagic

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Install ModeMagic - Product Labels & Badges for your store
Featured on Shopify App Store
0 Likes