I run an eCommerce Agency and I'll offer you free feedback for your store :-)

16 0 0

wish i saw this earlier :( we'd love a review

www.freshpawz.com

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 1

Thank you so much ! I appreciate you taking the time for the honest feedback :) I’ll work on my branding !

0 Likes
7 0 0

Can you please give an honest review of my shop? I have previously asked from this forum but I want another point of view. Thanks in advance. www.caseyholic.com

0 Likes
5 0 0

I would love some feedback on my store (www.amyasdesign.com. I launch my store 2 weeks ago. I am having a lot of traffice but no sales.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
49 0 2

Hi there

Can you have a look on my store and proviide me with your feedback if you have some time? Be as strict as you can. I want the better for my shop. I dont have a lot of traffic and very few sales.

Thank you!!

Regards

Evangelia

0 Likes
6 0 0

Would love to have your feedback on my store. Launched 4 months ago. Had lot of visitors before thru facebook but from outside the country. So i changed the facebook setting reoved all those countires just  now less traffic has down and  no sales yet. Need your professional advice.thx. link to my site is www.plenumfashion.com

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
18 0 4

Hello MariGh!

I like your site overall.

Some feedback:

I think you may have too much content on the homepage. It took a while to load.

I also think the bottom of your site is too busy. Maybe simplify that.

Also, your header is very large on mobile. Make it smaller if you can. With small devices screen real estate is at a premium.

Cheers!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
18 0 4

Hey cargnoni04,

I like a lot of things about your site. I think you're on a good path so far. At this point I would look at your data and see if you can identify why customers aren't purchasing. When I first came to your website, it wasn't abunantly clear what you're selling or why you're selling it. I think it's luxury dog accessories? I would spend more time relaying to the customer through your website why they should buy from you. Also try to include some pictures of dogs actually using the accessories on the product pages. That may help conversion rates. Do some testing and see if it does.

Cheers!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
18 0 4

Hello Ernabelle Abucayon,

My recommendation is to work on your branding. When I arrive on your site, I don't see anything that sets it apart from other websites that sell phone cases. What is your unique selling point? How are you different? In such a crowded market for phone cases, you need to stand out. Think about that when designing your website and I think you will find more success.

Cheers!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
18 0 4

Hello Evangelia Vroullidou,

A few things. Try to delay asking for my email address. Your initial pop-up is quite obtrusive and comes up almost immediately. This can often drive users away before they have the chance to see your site. Give them a few minutes before asking for their email.

A bunch of your links open up in new windows/tabs. Get rid of that. It's annoying, especially on mobile devices. 

Your product pages could use some work. Use these pages to build up trust with customers. Use more images, reviews, testimonials, more detail, etc.

Also try to make your 'buy now' button stand out a little more. It's easy to miss and could result in confused customers.

Cheers!

0 Likes