I run an eCommerce Agency and I'll offer you free feedback for your store :-)

Shopify Partner
18 0 4

Hey ramy,

Your website is simple and clean. 

Bit of feedback:

I feel like the homepage slider is too big, especially on mobile. When it's this big it can cause visitors to leave right away because there isn't enough content to catch their eye.

I also feel like your product offering is very wide. What is your niche? What are you trying to sell? What is your why? People buy from brands that they connect with, but it can be hard to connect with a brand that is a little cluttered. Simplify, simplify, simplify.

Cheers!

0 Likes
7 0 0

Thank you so much! I am working on a new website and also my new logo. I've been very busy with making  my own phone case design just so I wouldn't rely too much on dropships. They take too long to arrive and will see the brand of the dropshipper. 

Here's to growing businesses! Cheers!

0 Likes
6 0 0

thanks. will work on that.

0 Likes
39 0 0

I looked at your link.  I think you could really use some feedback for YOUR website.

Text too big.  Color choices are terrible.  Doesn’t look very professional at all.  Boring, no images, nothing whatsoever to attract customers.

Really wish you the best of luck!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
49 0 2

Thank you so much!!! Really appreciate it. I will work on them :)

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1

Great thread!

Would like your feedback on my web-site https://duperronarena.ru/

Best regards,

Andrey

0 Likes
1 0 0

Good day Delight digital;

Great start to my ecommerce universtiy :)

My site is www.shanemacfurniture.com.au

We have had the site for a while but now really wanting to generate trffic throgh this and get people to purchse items. Can you let me know of your thorughts on what we should do.. Anyone elses feedback is also muchly appreciated

Regards

CJ

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hello Mr. Delight Digital!

I will be super happy if you could give me your honest feedback. My shop is  tipsforhips.cc

i launched a month ago, have around 200-300 visitors daily from paid traffic, but no sales and no even adds to cart.

Huge thank you in advance.

0 Likes
3 0 0

Thank you for this initiative! I would step in queue for feedback for my site. Also couple of months in and no sales: 

https://arivette.com/

Thanks!

0 Likes
8 0 0

Hello, would love to hear your opinion! 

www.anivated.com

0 Likes