I run an eCommerce Agency and I'll offer you free feedback for your store :-)

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
18 0 4

Hello everyone!

First time posting on this forum, thanks for having me. I run a eCommerce agency called Delight Digital. We work with businesses of all sizes on Shopify and various other platforms. I have a few free hours tonight and decided I'd love to help some fellow entrepreneurs out.

If you post your store below I will take a peek and provide you some honest feedback.

This is our website if you need proof we exist: http://www.delightdigital.ca

Let's go!

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hello,

I would love some feedback on my store ! Be as harsh as you can, I want to improve as much as I can ;) I’m now running a pug themed store for clothing, accessories and house items, my pug being one of the main “stars” in my designs. Thank you for your time, I really appreciate your feedback :) have a good evening !!

0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

Hey, my website is threatapparel.com would love any feedback!

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi, I would also love some feedback on my website.  www.averilsnaturalskincare.com.au  Thank you :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
18 0 4

Hey Pug You!

First off, I think you should invest in creating a logo for your store. Having a text-based logo like you do right now doesn't exactly build confidence with potential customers. I do love the picture of your dog! :-)

When I look at your site, I don't see anything that represents your brand. Maybe spend some more time defining how you want to come across to your customers. If you want to appear fun and cheery, maybe add some colour to your store or use different images. Right now it looks very stock. 

I think overall as a store selling pug merchanise, try to add more personality to your site. If it was a little more fun and engaging it would come across as more appealing to potential customers.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
18 0 4

Hey Alexander!

When selling clothing, it's all about the branding. People rarely buy clothes based on how they look, they buy based on the brand. I'd spend some time building up a solid Instagram profile. Most clothing businesses generate a lot of their business from Instagram. Take pictures of people wearing your clothing, sharing them on Instagram, add them to your product pages and showcase how good people can look while wearing your clothes.

I'd also recommend spending some time building up a story around your brand. Tell people why you do what you do, why your clothes look a certain way, etc. A blog can be a great asset for this.

Cheers!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
18 0 4

Hey Averil,

Thanks for reaching out. I think when it comes to selling Natural Skin Care products, you really need to reinforce the 'why'. As in, why would potential customers buy our products? Why should they use them? What will they offer in terms of benefits?

It's hard with skin care products because the benefits aren't often realized until the customer uses the product multiple times. I think you could do a better job on the homepage of reinforcing why your products are a great alternative to other competitors. 

I like your product descriptions, they provide a lot of useful information.

Do you have any existing customers? If so, I would work hard at trying to get some testimonials. I think that would go a long way into having potential customers trust your products/brand and convincing them to give it a try.

Cheers!

0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

Thanks, really appreciate it!

I have a pre-existing Instagram with 122k followers, but it was my old account about a video game that I deactivated. Should I use that Instagram and just convert it into my brand or start new?

PS: It was called overwatchthreat so there's some connection with my brand.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
18 0 4

It depends on how closely your older profile would compare to the site. If your audience would be surprised by seeing the content you'd post about your store, you're better off creating a new profile than risking upsetting potential clients. If the content would be similar, I'd say you're fine.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 1

Hi 

i launched my store about a month ago and had only 1 sale and high bounce rate, please tell me what you think about my store

thank you 

http://fan-boho.com

0 Likes