I would like some feedback and any advice on what I should do moving forward.
Here is my store - Sol-survival.com
Would also like suggestions for products that I can add.. thanks!
new to the whole shopify biz. Hope I can make my place here
Hello @SolSurvival, I hope you are doing good! the store looks great. Here are some suggestions:
- Create a separate page of the blog and add it in the header menu as BLOGS.
- Add web push notifications. It can be delivered to your customer’s device, mobile or desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more.
- Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.
- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Hey there, @SolSurvival!
Welcome to Shopify and congrats on the store. I couldn’t tell by looking at your store that this is your first Shopify store. That’s impressive!
First, let’s talk about a few quick things:
A few suggestions I have:
The good news is that you’re already on the way to an awesome site, and I can’t wait to see what visitor behavior can do to help your business grow and thrive. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.
I hope this helps! Good luck!
Cheers - Danny
One thing to improve is your product descriptions. Like this one right here:
Short, unemotional copy like this one would lose your store money each month, even if you have the best-designed store in the world.
Just message me if you need help. I'm a copywriter and would be happy to give you a discount as a first-time client.
Hope you are well!
Here is my feedback:
This will ensure that people do not have to scroll up every time for going to a new page. Makes it easier for your users, and your site becomes more user-friendly, thus creating a good impression.
Chatbots are extremely useful when it comes to collecting user insights, and they will make things simpler for you by answering all the common questions.
This section may be added at another page, but as you already have a shop now button on yuor banner, this is not needed on the home page. Instead, you can shift your featured items more to the top, where it has more chance of getting noticed.
Instead of watermarking the pictures, as it is on your homepage, consider making the pictures solid. You may even want to add more pictures on your homepage, under each criteria.
That's all from me! Hope you found what you are looking for!
Have seen your site and I have some comments for you:
- At first, I love the vibe of your site. You've created consistency for your site successfully.
- Your logo should be bigger to make it more outstanding.
- Those titles should be moved down there. And you have a head title.
- It would be great if you can allow customers to see more than four products out there. More than that, you can consider adding Quickview and Quickshop buttons for your products.
- This section is unclickable.
- Have seen your Instagram account and it seems you're building that.
After having an account with great content, you can have a shoppable Instagram gallery to show this content and increase your sales.
If you want to have one, please check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery.
- On your product pages, you should add:
+ The Buy Now button
+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods. For example, product bundles.
+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar
- In the future, if you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you do that with ease.
Hope this helps!