I think I got it...and would so appreciate your opinion : )

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Thanks for stopping by!

While I'm not complete with my build, I'd love another set of eyes to look and critique. 

Warm and healthy wishes,

Sheri

www.PortraitPainter.Gallery

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Portrait Painter Gallery,

What a symbol of creativity and innovative passion your store is! You have really done a great job and this store is bound to succeed provided it works on the following benchmarks mentioned below as follows:

1.  The logo, though quite "creative", is still quite larger as compared to its normal size. Minimize it "dimensionally" to prevent it from looking awkward.
  2. "Attractive discounts or Free shipping" offers can be easily highlighted by using the turquoise header template of your store.
  3. The "contact no" need not be placed on the header template when it is already mentioned in the "Contact Us" section.
  4. "Branding" can be most effective once you start adding social links to the site footer like Facebook and Instagram, Twitter, Linked In and many more.
  5.  For better SEO purposes, Terms and Conditions like "Refund, Shipping, Privacy policy and Terms Of Service" page should be added to the site footer.
  6. Variety in payment gateways apart from "Gpay" and "Paypal" would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  7. "Trust badges" are a must for better site legitimacy.
  8. "Limited time offers" tend to increase the customer urgency to buy a product.
  9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  10. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  11. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

I wish the store advances and progresses in the field of success rapidly.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 1 5

Hey @sheri

I understand you are not done yet with building up your store. Here goes a gentle reminder of a few things to make sure you get it done right:

• Logo: Don't forget to set up a distinct and relevant logo at your site. 
  • Footer: I don't see any footer in your landing page. You should definitely add one.
  • Product description: Please provide a detailed item description with each of your items to build trust and credibility to your customers. 
  • A clearer about us positioning: Your about section is not very clear. What is your story and what you do or what services you are providing. It took me awhile to find out what your store is about. Do make sure , customers get a proper idea of your website as soon as they visit. 
  • Social media Integration: I don't see any social media integration with your website follow us section. Do not forget to do so.
  • Refund policy: Do introduce a refunding policy for gaining the trust of the visitors which will play an important role on conversion.
  • Shipping policy: State a clear shipping policy of how the items will be delivered and payment gateways. 
  • Do mention the item size under each of your featured products.
  • Contact us: Along with your number, do add a mail and other communication mode to reach you faster.
  • The slide show after landing your page is static and needs manual changing. Make it a dynamic one for grabbing attention.
  • You can make the font color much brighter here or use a different color to make it easier to read for the customers.
  • Screenshot (14)_LI.jpg

Best regards and Good luck with your journey ahead!

Rumman Afiyat 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @PortraitPainter,

Your store looks really elegant and well-planned :) I like the simple navigation you have, very clear and the store is loading fast. Congrats!

I just have few suggestions for you:

- Your homepage has many too CTAs: Shop now, Commission your portrait, Acquire an original, Tell your stories, Online Classes, Subscribe. I'd recommend you have 1 primary CTA at one page and make it look outstanding (maybe) with the heaviest visual weight. 

- Your logo is a bit blurry on Desktop:Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 6.13.09 PM.png

- Follow us part is missing: I guess you will add your social accounts soon :)Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 6.20.02 PM.png

- I got confused by the CTA: as a new visitor, I didn't understand what do you mean by "Tell your story", I've thought" "Do you want to me to give testimonial?". Then I click and after a while, I realize you do portraits. Hope you can have a 2nd thought about it and think of a way to explain clearer. I don't think visitors will think to much while they are on your store, they glance and buy or leave.

Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 6.23.34 PM.png

Overall, I like your store. You've done great. I love the personal touch of your copy. Keep it up and good luck!

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
660 71 122

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. You've done such a great job with the store. I really enjoyed perusing it. There are some little tweaks that I'd recommending making:

• Have your logo high-resolution, it looks to be a little pixelated
  • In your footer, I would suggest linking your policies (shipping, returns, etc), and your About Us, along with a Contact Us page. 
  • The Navigation is lovely, but clicking on the heading items themselves doesn't return any results. You should link the top level of the navigation to a collection too, perhaps an 'All Products' collection? 
  • I want to see more about the artist, particularly if you're running online classes! Some video content featuring the artist on the landing page would perhaps be an amazing addition to the site, and really bring it to life. 

How are you planning to market the business once you have everything ready to go? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Thanks for your feedback!!!Thanks for your feedback!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hello @PortraitPainter,

I loved the collection of portraits, it's really amazing. You need to make your store more interactive. Here is the feedback:-

1. Display testimonials on the homepage. It will make your store looks more professional.

2. Add a footer menu. It must include quick links like policies that include shipping policy, refund policy. Provide social media links in the footer. 

3. Add reviews. It helps in building trust with other visitors. When assessing a site, we want to know what others have thought of the products they sell and the service provided. That is where customer reviews come in, they are an indicator that other people have shopped on the site and enjoyed their purchase. 

4. Add a LiveChatbotYou should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

5. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address.

To implement these tools on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
338 26 100

Hi @PortraitPainter ,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice store! I've some suggestions for better customer experience and to increase the conversion rate.

1. Your store logo is too large. Minimize the size.

2. Add a detailed product description in product pages.

3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

4. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.

5. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged

6. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic

7. Optimize your footer with a more professional and functional look. Add pages like Contact Us, About Us, Privacy Policy, Terms of Service, etc to the footer.

8. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products. 

9. Use the same font for the whole website. 

10. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.

I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 7 results indexed by Google. But your website has 46+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2
Thank you, Jeena-I am heeding your advice and making changes.

Stay safe and healthy,

Sheri
0 Likes