Hey Portrait Painter Gallery,
What a symbol of creativity and innovative passion your store is! You have really done a great job and this store is bound to succeed provided it works on the following benchmarks mentioned below as follows:
I wish the store advances and progresses in the field of success rapidly.
I understand you are not done yet with building up your store. Here goes a gentle reminder of a few things to make sure you get it done right:
Best regards and Good luck with your journey ahead!
Your store looks really elegant and well-planned :) I like the simple navigation you have, very clear and the store is loading fast. Congrats!
I just have few suggestions for you:
- Your homepage has many too CTAs: Shop now, Commission your portrait, Acquire an original, Tell your stories, Online Classes, Subscribe. I'd recommend you have 1 primary CTA at one page and make it look outstanding (maybe) with the heaviest visual weight.
- Your logo is a bit blurry on Desktop:
- Follow us part is missing: I guess you will add your social accounts soon :)
- I got confused by the CTA: as a new visitor, I didn't understand what do you mean by "Tell your story", I've thought" "Do you want to me to give testimonial?". Then I click and after a while, I realize you do portraits. Hope you can have a 2nd thought about it and think of a way to explain clearer. I don't think visitors will think to much while they are on your store, they glance and buy or leave.
Overall, I like your store. You've done great. I love the personal touch of your copy. Keep it up and good luck!
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. You've done such a great job with the store. I really enjoyed perusing it. There are some little tweaks that I'd recommending making:
How are you planning to market the business once you have everything ready to go?
The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.
I loved the collection of portraits, it's really amazing. You need to make your store more interactive. Here is the feedback:-
1. Display testimonials on the homepage. It will make your store looks more professional.
2. Add a footer menu. It must include quick links like policies that include shipping policy, refund policy. Provide social media links in the footer.
3. Add reviews. It helps in building trust with other visitors. When assessing a site, we want to know what others have thought of the products they sell and the service provided. That is where customer reviews come in, they are an indicator that other people have shopped on the site and enjoyed their purchase.
4. Add a LiveChatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.
5. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address.
To implement these tools on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hi @PortraitPainter ,
I've taken a look at your store. Nice store! I've some suggestions for better customer experience and to increase the conversion rate.
1. Your store logo is too large. Minimize the size.
2. Add a detailed product description in product pages.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
5. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
6. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic
8. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products.
9. Use the same font for the whole website.
10. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 7 results indexed by Google. But your website has 46+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!