I've done my homework but I'd like your feedback :-)

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi there,

I’m new in the dropshipping business and I’ve just started my Shop!

We have a lot of traffic but very few conversions 😊 I’ve read a lot of documentation here but not sure why is that.

So, I have a couple of questions for the community :

• What do you think of the user experience of my website?
  • What could I do to transform my Initiate Checkout in Purchases?
  • Why do I have so many abandoned carts?

www.cleanwagon.shop

Thanks so much for your help!

S.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
187 35 122

Hey there, 

Beautiful store, love the concept and designing of your store! Kudos

I have a few recommendations for you, I hope my insights will be of help to you. 

As per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. 

You can use an app that provides you tools like a countdown timer, limited offers and even social proof. (A great app I know for the same purpose - 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. 

Links - 

Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost 

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi Arushibhatia !

Thank you so much for your time and precise answer! I really appreciate it :-)

I will follow your advice and work on creating urgency.

I will definitely come back to you to keep you updated :)

Cheers,

S.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
20 1 2

Hi Sam,

I won't try to waste your time, so here's the answer to your questions!

1. The user experience shouldn't be a problem. But in terms of design, having the entire page covered in white, from background color to product images might not be a good idea. Some of the fonts are also difficult to read as well. If you are going for a specific style, I can respect that. But if everything's too similar to each other, nothing will stand out.

2. The cart pop up animation was really nice, I loved it! But I'd suggest that you put the "add to cart" button to the right side like the pop up as well. I don't think putting it at the bottom works well when the pop up has nothing but a picture and name of the product. Also, you could mention that the shipping fees will be calculated at checkout or state that you have free shipping (in the case you actually have it) in the pop up as well.

3. Abandoned carts can be caused by many issues, but mostly high shipping fees & Long shipping time. I mean, if the product is $20, but the shipping fee is $10, why would people care anymore? You could try to offer Store Pickup for your customers (customers pick up the items in store instead of waiting & paying for delivery). I got this checklist here that could help you decide if you need it. You could offer it by using a Store Pickup app (on Shopify App Store) or use the included option by Shopify (free, but sucks tho, unlike the paid app).

There's maybe another issue to this, payment options. But seeing your given options, I doubt that's the issue. 

That's all for me. I hope it helped!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Clean Wagon,

Good work! Just need to follow below-listed tips for better sales and conversion rate:

• Shift the "Free Shipping Bar" from below the header menu to above the logo and sidelinks respectively.
  • Multiple newsletters are not desirable on the homepage.
  • Include "Twitter and Linked In" business pages to the footer for better brand promotion.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes