I’ve got about 400 views but no sales

Highlighted
1 0 0
Is this normal or am i doing something wrong? this is my first store.
mendava.shop
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1472 93 321

Hey Mendava,

First of all, you need to add some more products to your store to increase the variety and grab customer attention. Apart from that, some peculiar things to be noted are:

1. Favicon is missing.
  2. The logo is plain, just text. Try using different color combinations.
  3. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  4. Social links should be added to impart connectivity.
  5. You should add terms and condition and FAQ’s if any, again these also help in building search engine content.
  6. Newsletters should be added for the latest discount and promotion updates.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live
    here.

Hope your store receives ultimate success very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1802 30 198

Hello,

-> Website background page and the text color are not looking attractive.
-> Add more than one Gallery images on product page.
-> Add product reviews, As reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> Have you regularly promoted your products through social media pages? I am unable to find your website social media links.I suggest you can use Facebook Marketing and Instagram marketing.

In Facebook Marketing
-> Optimize Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo of your company logo with high resolution.
-> Fill Out Your Facebook Bio.
-> Set a Consistent Posting Schedule.
-> Schedule Your Posts at the Optimum Time.
-> Use Video To Attract Your Audience and Target The Right Audience Using Facebook's In-App Targeting Features.
Instagram Marketing
-> Instagram business profiles allow your team to optimize your profile, add contact information and your website into the bio section making it much easier for your audience to interact and connect with you.
-> Keep your Instagram profile uniform by keeping your photos within one color scheme. And Use #tags, Hashtags are a big part of Instagram's posts because it allows photos and video content to become searchable on the channel.
-> And I suggest you can use Instagram Stories To Stand Out In The App.

You can expand your items through our outsourcing application "Appfreaker Supply" . Here, You can import the items from more than one providers to your store.
Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted

Why would I buy from you ? 

Hi @milobeans 

Some good feedback already above. Shopify is all a learning curve and you really need to stand out above the rest. Some areas are 

• Home Page flow 
  • Product Page 
  • Product description 
  • Site Navigation 
  • Build Trust 
  • Build a Connection 
  • Give visitors a feeling of why they need your product

Keep up the good work my friend. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S if you want a value packed free website review check out the link below

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hey,

You can get a Free In-depth Store review from experts with tips and tricks to optimize it for high conversion Here

Good Luck

0 Likes