Hey guys, I've made some changes to my website which include some push notifications, edited some of the product pictures to the best of my knowledge, edited some SEO, and changed the look and feel of the website.
Last month I invested in Google ads and got about 1.2K visitors but didn't manage to sell anything. So I worked on the new look and I am now ready to get feedback on it and push through Google again. But before I start spending on clicks I just want to know if I am missing something or any tricks to make it sell.
Many many thanks
Solved! Go to the solution
Here is my feedback after checking your page:
About the Homepage:
Making the search bar more visible will help customers find products in your store faster and easier. You can show a full search bar with input instead of just an icon.
You have a good banner on the store Homepage. The missing elements here are attractive headings and CTAs. You can consider adding more slides to the slideshow. The banner is the first impression of customers to your store. Please make sure that your banner provides customers enough information and destinations.
Adding the second image of the product to the hover of the product list should provide customers more information about the products and convince them to click on the products.
Promotion campaigns will make customers curious and want to check the discounted products. A countdown timer can also be useful in this situation.
A combo of promotion and pop-up should help find leads. Customers will be willing to exchange their email for the discount.
Product Images: Many products on your site do not have enough number of required images. Each of your products should have 3 - 5 images from different angles, and they should be taken by you. The more product images you have, the more information you can show to customers. There should also be more pictures from inside the bag.
Color Swatch: Since your products have many different colors, a Color Swatches feature can be useful. It can show customers the color as a selection, not just text, and improve your store's appeal.
Delivery Date: It is an essential element on your product page, which most customers will look for. The delivery date will help customers feel secure when purchasing from your store.
I would recommend you to add more information like Refund policies, Warranty policies, etc. Customers may want to find that information. Having them on the product page will keep customers on the product page.
That is some of my feedback; hope this can be useful for you and your store, hit like if you agree.
Hi @SlickNeat welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions.
2. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns. Also Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page.
3. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar with the product catalog broken down into different collections & categories so that customers can quickly browse and reach their desired products faster. Also, have an auto-complete and suggestion feature in the search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products will also be useful.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
5. Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!
Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.
I hope this helps!
This is an accepted solution.
Hello @SlickNeat, I hope you are doing fine!
Congratulations on your store!
Your store looks absolutely amazing no doubt there, the home page and layout visuals everything is great. But I was disappointed that how you don't have a CTA and customer testimonial. Other than that I'd suggest if you try and make your store more engaging, introduce some offers and add product with discount block. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description is a little more organized it'd help customers understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example.
Also, when your homepage is open the page title shows "Affordable high quality backpacks wallets........." not your stores name, that statment should be in your meta description.
Moreover, I have checked the On-Page SEO rating of your website on WooRank which isn’t good enough. You might want to work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better sales.
I’d really suggest you try Descrii, their expert review will be really beneficial for your Shopify store as they point out almost every little detail about your store and how you can fix them to ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. Also, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings.
I hope this helps.
Have a nice day!
Thank you all for the feedback! I need for sure better SEO but I can't afford more apps on the website, I need some free ones. I will continue to improve the site and hopefully get some sales in. thank you thank you thank you!