I've reorganized my site and added a ton of user friendly options and still no activity

ashleyskern
1 0 0

I've added options such as a chat bot, a loyalty program button for people to earn rewards points, I've also added a chat bot for tracking orders, offered free shipping, advertised a ton on social media (Instagram and Facebook), advertised a giveaway, and I still have extremely low visitor numbers.  I've only had 4 people place orders, 7 abandoned checkouts, within 1.47k sessions this month. I launched my store officially the second week of January. Though I don't expect to have an awesome start right away, I would at least figure there would be a little more action happening.

If you could please provide some feedback, I would greatly appreciate it!

The Gutter Boutique 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2800 163 518

Hello @ashleyskern, here are the suggestions:

For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Run push campaigns and email campaigns to bring back customers to your store. It helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Dear @ashleyskern 

Hope the following suggestions will help you.

• At header

header.png

• Mobile speed need to improve

thegutterspeed.png

• Optimize your footer with newsletter sign up, open social profiles at new tab and remove "powered by shopify"
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Improve social proof
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes

Hi @ashleyskern 

I’m Richard, CRO Expert at PageFly. I would like to have some comments on your store:

The header: you can enable the sticky header. The main menu and the search feature on the header are really important for visitors to navigate through and find the page on your site. So turning the sticky header on will make it always visible to visitors. When the header is sticky, you should make it smaller. Since it can take a lot of space on the screen.

RichardNguyen_0-1612050979719.png

Homepage

The banner: you have a good banner with a clear heading, but it does not have any CTAs yet. So customers won’t know what to do after receiving the message on the banner. Please add some more CTAs which are linked to the discounted collection or product. You can also add more slides to this banner, it can be useful to show more additional information.

RichardNguyen_1-1612050980004.png

More CTAs on the Homepage: not only on the banner, but you can also add more CTAs to other sections on your Homepage. On the product list, please consider showing CTA like Add-to-Cart or Buy Now button. It can help customers to purchase while skipping product pages.

Testimonials section: this section can be useful to improve the reputation of your brand. Many customers will want to check the information about your store first.

The Instagram section: you can show your Instagram photos on your Homepage, not just a section that linked to your Instagram page.

RichardNguyen_2-1612050979988.png

Product page

Color Swatches: I can see that your products have many different color variations. You can consider using the color swatches feature instead of the default color variant selector to improve the purchasing experience on your website.

More information on the product page: you will need to add more sections like Shipping, Refund, or Warranty policies on your product page. Most customers will check that information before making any purchasing decisions. Showing those sections on the product page will prevent customers from leaving this page.

That is some of my feedback; hope they could be useful for your store. Please hit Like or Solution if you agree. Cheer!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
- Inspiring example: PageFly builds a complete Shopify landing page base on Nike.com
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2800 163 518

Hello @ashleyskern

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help! 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes