7 0 1

What am I doing wrong?

what am I missing?

www.quarantinecarepackage.co

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
220 39 141

Hey there, @danthonyg!  

That’s a very frustrating place to be in. You’re spending a good amount of money, and you’re not seeing results. Let’s see what we can do to help.

First impression: A good place to start is always the first impression. When I first visited your site, I thought you prepared care packages. As in, we could pick bundles that would be sent to friends and family. I fully admit that I may be alone in that assumption, but I would run a poll to see what people think you sell. From there, you can compare that with your actual product line and compare from there.

Homepage

• I’m not mad at jumping into the collections. A linked hero image may work better, but you’ll have to play around with it to see how visitors respond. 
  • I would watch a few session recordings, which act like a DVR for your website, to see how people are moving across your store. Once they land on your store, what do they do? Where do they go? I would take some time to explore how your visitors are using your website; you’ll also be able to look at which campaigns they are from if you use UTM parameters. 
  • Take a look at your Best Sellers with heatmaps. Heatmaps who you where people click and how far down the webpage they scroll. There’s a good chance that people aren’t making it to this point in your website. If they are, you need to see where they click. 
  • Your value links above your newsletter form are all linked to your homepage; they should be linked to the appropriate pages. Also, watch your policies here. They may be turning away people if  they see that they have 24 days (not 30 as labeled) to return a product, and they only get free shipping for orders over $99. 
  • The newsletter form needs some added value here. Do they get a discount? What can they expect to receive? Remember that your visitors aren’t sure if they want to buy from you, and they certainly aren’t sure if they want to get your emails.

Footer

• Privacy policy: Link the URLs and your email address. 
  • Refund policy: Link to your email address and/or contact form. Clarify your refund policy. This is the third number you’ve used. Your homepage highlights a 30-day return policy then says it’s a 24-day policy. This says it’s an 18-day return policy. That’s a huge red flag! Keep it consistent and remember that you’re saying that “your satisfaction is very important to us.” You may want that to be the case, but having an 18-day window of returns after purchase (not delivery) doesn’t support your commitment to satisfaction. Considering your shipping policy mentions that it can take up to 15 days (or more?) for international shipping, your refund policy would make it impossible for those international customers to get a refund at all. 
  • Shipping policy: There are some grammar issues here. I would also include a cost estimate for your customers if you can. I know this isn’t possible for all merchants, but it can help your customers figure out what to expect at checkout. They do not like surprises at all, especially with costs like shipping. 
  • Terms of Service: Link your email address. 
  • Contact Page: Move this to the top of your list. Even though it’s also under your Contact Us column, you want to make sure people can access this first. Add a message before the form with your phone number and email address and a nice note for your visitors. In the form itself, remove the phone number field - it has a high abandonment rate. 
  • Contact Us: Change the messaging for the form. Instead of “Contact us form,” I would change it to “Send us a message” or “Keep in touch.” It makes it more inviting.

Main Navigation

• Use heatmaps to see where people are clicking (or not). My guess is that they are using your homepage to navigate because your main navigation is too limiting. It needs to be expanded so that there is a Shop All and your collections.
  • Next, use session recordings. Again, you want to see how people are navigating across your site. If you’re seeing a lot of people coming to your site, not clicking on anything and then leaving shortly thereafter, there may be a gap in what your brand is and/or how to see your products. 

Collection Pages

• I like that you have filters by collection, but you need to offer more. Provide filters for price, material, color, etc. 
  • At the bottom of your Jewelry Collection, there was a “No More Products” message. I would take that out. 
  • Keep your images consistent. Most of your images are closer, but there are a few that stick out. I would comb through it to make sure it’s consistent.

Product Pages

For reference, I’m on the Miami Cuban Chain. 

• I would make shipping larger. Also make sure it’s linked and the information is consistent with your overall messaging (i.e., your refund policy)
  • Watch the “receive order by” date. These are based on US-shoppers only.
  • Remove the images on the left side of the screen. They aren’t very different from each other. Add in more detail rather than the same image with different backgrounds.
  • You have to do something about your sizing. It’s not obvious enough that your sizing images mean that it’s a different length. A more traditional drop-down would be better. 
  • Add in reviews! Visitors want to see reviews.

Wrapping it up

• You’re on the right track! You need to be proud of how far you’ve come. You’ve obviously put a lot of work into this.
  • Using visitor behavior  will help you see what your visitors are (1) doing and (2) how to make their experience better. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings, polls and more with a free trial (no credit card required) and plans that start at US $10/month.

Good luck! I hope this helped!

Cheers - Danny

Proud to be a Shopify Plus Partner

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
778 17 221

Hi @danthonyg !

Add reviews

Add wishlists

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1508 75 256

Hey @danthonyg, I hope you are doing good! Here are some suggestions that you might consider:-

1. Add slideshow image with CTA i.e call to action button on the homepage. Then display collection. Display testimonials or reviews on the homepage. 

2. Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

3. Send automatic review request emails and give loyalty points for better conversion.

4. Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

5. Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, or browse abandoned customers.

6. Set up web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

To implement these customer engagement tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 3

You can spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on advertising but something as simple as a sales funnel can either break or make your online business. 

Your sales funnel is the path your prospects take.

Understanding your funnel can help you find the holes in the funnel — the places where prospects drop out and never convert.

If you don’t understand your sales funnel, you can’t optimize it
To be honest, prospective customers have lots of options to choose from. You want them to choose your products or services, but again you can’t really force it. But instead, you have to market efficiently. I'd suggest you check out this FREE online training if you'd like to know more about creating a high converting sales funnel.

Without a tight, optimized sales funnel, you’re just guessing about what your prospects want. If you’re wrong, you lose the sale.

0 Likes