Hi @Xtcompstore team,
I just went through your store and found various section that needs improvement.
1. Add a logo to your store. It helps in branding your business.
2. Instead of using product images, use high-resolution images to let your visitors know about the business. Banners help you showcase the discounts and offers as well.
3. Add different categories of products like: recommended products, bestsellers, other categories you're dealing in order to make the store appealing. Doing this will help your visitor walk through the store quickly.
4. The Header should be designed and organized well. It's the first thing to be noticed by the visitor so it should be attractive.
6. There are spelling mistakes in your store. this is too minor to notice but leaves a bad impact.
7. You have uniform product images, which can help you create a very converting store.
For more points to improve the store, go through the 5 min read: http://bit.ly/2GPJ8Ie
In case, you need any help, feel free to reach out!
Congratulation for your store.
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Customize your header and footer with specific functionalities. Your header should offer a smart toggle search bar where people can type in the products they’re looking for.
Also, create a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator and let your social links open in a new tab so your customers don’t have to leave your store to check your social media pages.
Home Page --
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive. Add prompt CTA buttons with a hero banner that syncs well with your store theme & branding. This banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc. Below the hero banner, create categories for all your products in a slider that engages customers.
Your Unique value proposition should be highlighted on your homepage. Add testimonial carousels, announcement bars, product slideshows, featured collections, display instagram feed and make your homepage SEO friendly to increase your site traffic and conversions.
Collection Page --
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.
Make sure this page has a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc.
Product Page --
Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button.
I’d suggest you to try our all-in-one app, Cart2Sale that also includes the Sticky Cart feature where your customers can easily see the total number of items in their cart right on the product page. This improves user experience as they don’t have to go back and forth from the product to the cart page and vice versa.
Cart Page --
Maybe offering gift wrapping on your cart page, allowing your customers to choose their preferred delivery date and time, include security trust badges and add notes like special delivery and packaging instructions can make them trust and love your brand way more.
This page is the final step before your customers check out from your store so it should be as impressive as any other page on your store.
Integrations on your store --
How do you plan to monitor your site performance and track conversions?
Simply set up and integrate Google Analytics, Facebook Conversion tracking and Google Search Console with your store and get to know who is visiting your store, their demographics, which of your Facebook page viewer converts into your buyer and your store’s ranking, impressions & clicks on Google.
Besides these tracking methods, make sure the following is included on your store:
Note: Is this your own product?
Hello @Xtcompstore, you need to make your store look more attractive and professional. Here are the suggestions you can take into consideration:-
1. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this.
-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4
-Newsletter sign up box
2. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
To implement these engagement tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
You're welcome @Xtcompstore,
Yes, Oberlo is a good option and if you want to do the app setup you can contact to AiTrillion support. Aitrillion provides free setup to its customers. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. I will be happy to help.
Hyde here from Shopify. Congratulations on your new store!
Here are resources for considering your customer's journey through your store, from the moment they land to the moment they (hopefully) make a purchase:
So you'll want to create original and innovative content to capture your customer. Two ways to do this are:
Also, the colour theme of your store is pretty important. There’s actually a pretty good discussion about that in this help doc. Here's what an About Us page should contain and here's how to create one!
I hope this all helps!
All the best, Hyde.
Hi @Xtcompstore ,
I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add an appropriate store logo in the header.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add a more detailed product description in product pages.
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
5. Please take care of the spelling. Example: contact ous in the footer should be "Contact Us". https://xtcompstore.com/collections/all in the left menu panel, change "keybords" to "Keyboard" and also make the letter case consistent. Menu link "keybords" contains all lowe case matters whereas all other menus contains first capital letter. So make all menu items consistent.
6. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
7. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
9. A FAQ would be useful!
10. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 1 results indexed by Google. But your website has 37+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
|an hour ago|
|an hour ago|
|an hour ago|
|2 hours ago|