I want to know if my store setup is okay

Highlighted
1 0 0
Am not making sales www.sullybcollections.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

One think I would change is your main header picture. It is blurry and not clear. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

I have gone through your store. Here are some of my suggestions. Buyers consider visual appearance to be the most important factor when making a purchase.

Your store niche is good, you can make huge money out of it if you work on the home page. Your home page is too small, you can add some sections below collection list like - best selling products, Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with a link to about page), Newsletter Sign Up, Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4, portray reviews (if any).

- Use a favicon. Favicons are the little piece of graphic that represents your brand on browser tabs, bookmark lists, search history, search ads, and even search results. It helps with Branding, easy identification by a user (usability feature), Gives a professional look to the site.

- The purpose of a website footer is to help visitors by adding information and navigation options at the bottom of web pages. It must have quick links to social media, contact us & about us page, privacy policies, return policies, login, site map, navigation menu, etc.

Honestly, the products that you have in your store are great. With a pinch of engagement, your sales can skyrocket. I have some other "must-have" suggestions for your store. Before that, I need to know what are your engagement strategies for new visitor engagement. I mean how do you convert your new visitor to a customer?

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
660 71 122

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've noted some improvements that you could consider implementing in your store. Is this your first eCommerce site? 

• When landing on your site, your customer is immediately prompted to activate browser notifications. Most customers find this irritating and may just immediately click off. Either delay the notifications or turn it off entirely until you have sales regularly coming through. 
  • Add a favicon to your site. You can learn how to do it here
  • You should look to add a logo and some further branding to your site. Good branding can give your customers more confidence in your business. We have a great guide on how to create your own incredible branding story here
  • Ensure that ny images you use fit the container for the theme you are using:
     In your case, it looks like you are using Debut. We have a guide here on the ideal dimensions
  • You feature far too many single products on your landing page. Think of this as your opportunity to introduce the business to your customers and your mission statement, feature your best couple of products, and have the landing page act as a portal to the rest of the store. 
  • Partner products are always something I personally hate in stores. The products can be irrelevant, and sometimes you will lose the customer as they click away from your site. Why pay to market your own business, to have them click away to another site that you can't guarantee is paying for marketing and sending good quality traffic back? 

In your case, I would study up on what your own favorite eCommerce websites are doing and try to follow the experience as closely as possible. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes