I want to know the feedback about my store

Najla1
4 0 1

WWW.CLEARINGSHINE.COM

I would be really happy if I knew what is the feedback either positive or negative, and some tips that would help me as a new seller.

Thank you 

0 Likes

Hi !

Just browsing your site for a quick,

and you should make some improvements on the front-end,

Marcus

merchworld.com

Hello There,

I checked your store, there are many things you have to improve them to generate sales.

• Change your logo + Fevicon
  • Use Premium theme like Motion, Warehouse, Impulse...
  • Add more products
  • Add reviews on homepage
  • Add testimonial
  • Change your text Font
  • Add more content on homepage

Clearing Shine (1).png

Clearing Shine.png

Check my previous work to take a idea for store design.

If still you want help then you can hire me on Fiverr, I am happy to help you.

Hire Me:- DigiElite

Thank You

DigiElite@Fiverr

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 669

Hey @Najla1This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add thumbnail images here. Images are missing. 

AiTrillion_0-1624869796589.png

- Add a section of trending and new arrivals products. Make use of personalization. 65% of American customers consider positive, personal experiences to have more of an impact on them than advertising.

- Work on the product descriptions:

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

- If you want to grow your audience, you need to increase customer engagement tools. It helps in making better customer relationships. For consistent sales, you need to engage the customers coming to your store. Add these tools in your store:

• You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
  • Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.
  • Add loyalty program. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available, you can install AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 669

Hey @Najla1,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available.

Reply Awaited!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes